Chapter 14

Aiya: Eldest child and Arashi's fraternal Twin. Water Style. Sasuke's biological daughter. Age 8.

Arashi: Eldest son and Aiya's twin. Fire Style. Sasuke's biological son. Age 8.

Amaya: Eldest of the triplets. Lightning Style and Genjutsu User. Itachi's biological daughter. Age 5.

Miya: Middle Triplet. Scorch Style (Fire & Wind Style combined) and Taijutsu User. I chose this one because despite it being a bloodline, Sasuke and Naruto were able to use it during a battle by combining chakra. Therefore, there seems to be some flexibility for this one. Itachi's biological daughter. Age 5.

Nara: Youngest Triplet. Earth Style. Itachi's biological daughter. Age 5.

Kenji: Sasuke's middle child and fifth eldest child. Lightning Style and able to manifest a primitive Chidori. Age 4.

Hoshi: Sasuke's youngest son and eldest of the final set of twins. Crystal Style. Due to experimentation at the Sound, the crystal bloodline was injected in Sasuke, but didn't manifest until the birth of Hoshi. Age 2.

Shisui: Youngest of final set of twins. Itachi's biological child. Wind Style. Body Flicker and invisibility. Age 2.

Chapter 14

Two years later, Aiya, Akeno, and Arashi were showing Kaemon around the Leaf Village. All three of them were very proud of their home and more than eager to show off for their friend and the Kazekage's son. Though that distinction meant little to them at the moment.

For now, they were just four children enjoying a lazy summer day. "It's always a lot cooler here." Kameon glances around curiously.

"Oh don't be so hard on your village!" Arashi beams. "I'm sure the Sand is awesome too!"

Aiya smacks her forehead. "He meant temperature wise, brother." She loved Arashi, but he was very much into slang. The boy was far more likely to think cool meant awesome than to be used as a description of a climate.

Privately, she concedes that made sense. Most boys probably would have. Not Kameon though. He was a very literal creature.

Akeno giggles and shakes her head. Aiya didn't really understand why, but Akeno was always, always giggling about something. It was a bit strange, but she was a good friend so Aiya was willing to overlook this quirk.

"Well of course, the Sand is awesome too!" Kaemon apparently felt the need to defend his home. "That's just a given!" Which wasn't surprising, really.

Most ninjas were very proud of their villages, Aiya had learned. It was very rare that you found one who didn't think that their village was the "best." In this regard, Kaemon was no exception.

"Are the old people still giving you dirty looks?" Akeno glances at her friends with concern.

Aiya sighs. She wasn't really sure how to describe that situation, but Arashi didn't hesitate. "Yeah!" He flails dramatically. "I don't really know what their problem is." And honestly, the eldest Uchiha Child felt the same way.

Kira and Kaiden had always been lurking about. Giving them funny looks. For some reason, they weren't allowed in the Uchiha District though and that thought made Aiya very happy.

Their District didn't need to be contaminated by the ancient fossils. The ancient fossils with the dirty looks. The ones who were always staring at them. Whispering about them!

"I don't know either, but you should probably stay away from them." Akeno nods seriously.

"They're Hyugas, right?" Kaemon looks at them. "Your mother's side of the family?"