Chapter 18

Chapter 18

Of course, Hinata had expected that her father would want to celebrate Arashi's and Aiya's Academy Graduation. She just hadn't expected that he would want to go on a family trip to a beautiful seaside resort in order to do so. Not that she was going to complain!

"This was a wonderful idea." Hinata smiles at Hiashi.

Hiashi nods as he watches Hanabi walk next to her husband and push the stroller. His youngest grandchild was walking, but Hinata could tell that even he didn't think it was a good idea for Hiruzen to walk this much. There was no way he was going to be able to keep up with his cousins.

The Hyuga Patriarch smiles. "Yes, it was and the children do seem to be enjoying themselves." That much was certainly true.

"How come mother gets to wear the two piece suit, but not us?" Miya looks up at her fathers.

That was the wrong thing to say as the large family was walking onto the beach. Sasuke, Itachi, and Hiashi all immediately twitch. Hinata giggles at the positively aghast look on their faces.

"That is a good point." Nara nods.

Amaya crosses her arms and looks at her fathers and grandfather sternly. "They're right. It doesn't seem fair." Oh boy. This was heading into dangerous territory.

Aiya shakes her head. Well at least her eldest knew that it was better just to humor them. It looked like the triplets were going to be more difficult though. At least, that's what Hinata thought until Aiya chimed in.

"A two piece might be nice." She smiles. "That way we can be like mother."

Hinata mentally groans. Yes. She was going to have to distract them. That was the only way out of this.

"Why don't you find us a nice spot by the water and I'll take the girls to get us checked in?" She glances at her husbands and father, hoping that would be distract them enough sufficiently.

Sasuke shakes his head at first, but then nods. "Sounds good. Come on." He smiles at his sons, his nephew, and Konohamaru, gesturing for them to follow him.

Thankfully, they did without too much protest and Hinata leads the women off to the hotel. Well that was one crisis adverted. For now.

Arashi walks side by side with his fathers. That was the easiest way to avoid the Plague known as fan girls. Seriously, they were more vicious than actual locusts sometimes!

"You aren't seriously afraid of them, are you?" Kenji smiles brightly as they make their way towards the beach.

Well yeah! He was happy to be well liked and everything, but they were so grabby and really, there was only one girl that he actually liked that way. Akeno. And his father, well one of them, would definitely kill him…if he ever found that out.

It was a bit awkward. Arashi wasn't oblivious to his family's background. He knew that Naruto and Sakura had both been on Sasuke's team. Sakura had apparently liked his younger father at some point and for a long, long time at that! And well, Naruto was his father's best friend/rival. It'd probably weird them both out, if he started dating Akeno.

Arashi nods at his younger brother in acknowledgement. "You're eight. So you should be safe." Hopefully.

Not that that would stop Arashi. Eventually. When he got around to telling Akeno that he liked her. Which probably wouldn't be for awhile.

She was always surrounded by her family, by Aiya, or other friends. It was hard to actually get her alone!

"Well it seems that the Hyuga Genes run strongly in him." Hiashi chuckles, seeming to find their conversation amusing.