CHAPTER 8

Chapter 8

Three months later and Hinata had largely recovered and finally consented to great unveiling. The triplets were ready to meet the rest of their family. It was a big day to put it mildly.

"You look beautiful." Sasuke smiles and kisses her cheek.

Hinata was sitting on plush creamy white couch with the triplets sitting either in her arms or right by her. She was in one of the rooms in the Hyuga Estate that could be labeled a living room and the rest of the Hyuga Clan was slowly making their way over to meet them.

Itachi smiles and caresses her cheek. "She always does." It reminded Hinata of ancient times when the Empress gave birth or something and the rest of the Kingdom wanted to catch a glimpse.

"This is Amaya." Aiya nods her head as she points to the one with lavender eyes like the rest of the Hyuga Clan.

The Hyuga Clan Members who were within earshot nod their head and smile as Aiya continues her introductions. Hinata giggles as she realizes that her eldest was definitely cut from the traditional cloth as most female Clan Heads. She had just decided that it was her job to introduce the triplets and that was that.

Aiya nods pleased at the reaction. "The middle one is Miya." The twin points to the dark eyed triplet gleefully.

Itachi and Sasuke chuckle. Hinata knew why. The scene was nothing short of adorable. There was just no getting around it.

Arashi nods. "That's right!" He was still having trouble keeping the triplets apart, but Hinata knew that he'd get it eventually. "And that last one is Nara!" He smiles proudly.

Though she had to give her son this much. Arashi was quite skilled at the process of elimination. That much was for certain.

"They're so cute!" One of the teenage girls in the Clan gushes.

"They're cute, but loud sometimes." The Uchiha Boy nods his head sagely. "Very loud." Apparently, he thought this was a grand announcement.

Hinata laughs. All babies were loud sometimes. Her son didn't know that yet though. He'd figure it out soon enough.

Hiashi chuckles as he walks over to them. "They're growing so quickly." That was an understatement.

The Uchiha Matriarch was constantly amazed by how fast her children were growing. It seemed like only yesterday, they were tiny bundles in her arms and now well they weren't nearly as tiny.

"Yes, they are." Itachi nods in agreement as he looks at Hinata. "Don't overexert yourself."

Hinata smiles and shakes her head. She wasn't really sure how Itachi thought she was going to overexert herself by sitting on the couch, but the lavender eyed woman was beyond questioning such things. Itachi was Itachi.

In his own strange way, he was just as overprotective as Sasuke. Whether that was a natural Uchiha Trait, a product of their circumstance, or just an Itachi/Sasuke thing, she wasn't entirely sure. It was sweet though.

Sweet, but occasionally infuriating. There were times when they over did it, but Hinata knew that it was only out of love. That was why the bluenette was willing to overlook it. Well at least most of the time.

"I won't." She smiles at him.

Kaiden and Kira approach and Hinata narrows her eyes. Their audacity knew no bounds, it seemed. Though perhaps, she was overacting. There was a chance that the two of them might simply wish to apologize.

Kira smiles at them. "They're beautiful, Hinata." Her smile reminded the Matriarch of a snake though. "Such a wonder that you were able to carry and bare three children at once." Well actually, that wasn't fair to Aoda.