CHAPTER 7

Chapter 7

A few months later and Hinata Uchiha was most assuredly not in her happy place! She was going into labor! Labor with triplets!

"It's alright, Hinata. We'll get you to the hospital." Sasuke caresses her cheek. "Your father and sister are going to watch the twins while you're in labor." He smiles at her reassuringly.

Well that was good. Still, it was easy for him to be calm! He wasn't the one who was going into labor! With TRIPLETS! Did she mention she was carrying not one, not two, but THREE babies?!

Itachi kisses her forehead. "Don't panic, My Queen." He gives her a charming smile. "You've done this before." And with that, the Uchiha Brothers Flicker her to the hospital.

"That's good." She glances at Sasuke and then at Itachi. "Yes, but that was with twins. Not triplets! Hinata had no idea how she was going to manage this!

Sasuke smiles at her as they arrive in the hospital room and the two of them help her into the bed. And as much as Hinata hated to admit it, she did need the help. She felt like a Beluga Whale or something!

Itachi shakes his head and kisses her forehead. "I know that this part isn't pleasant." That was putting it mildly! "But soon enough we'll have three new beautiful daughters." That was true and Hinata did want to hold them in her arms.

Of course, she wasn't entirely sure how they would all fit. Three was a lot, but she smiles at that thought anyway. Well at least until another contraction hit.

"Ahhh!" Those were painful!

Tsunade walks into the room and sighs. "I expect it's going to be a very long night." She looks at Hinata with concerned eyes. "We'll try to do a natural birth, but I wouldn't be surprised, if we have to do a C-Section."

A C-Section sounded really good right about now. Hinata would rather take the incision than have to give birth three times in a row! Yeah!

"Alright." Hinata knew that Tsunade wouldn't allow it automatically though.

For now, she'd be a good girl. Itachi was right. It wouldn't be that long until she was holding their youngest daughters in her arms. Hinata just had to remember that.

Tsunade chuckled at their reactions, but Hinata didn't really find the situation amusing. She couldn't believe this! Triplets!

"So what are we having?" Itachi looked at the former Hokage expectantly.

Oh God! There were so many possibilities! Were they all going to be boys? All girls? Two of one gender and one of the other? Hinata didn't know. This could get complicated and quickly!

Sasuke nodded his head in agreement. Hinata couldn't help, but giggle at that. Both Itachi and Sasuke were such anxious fathers.

"It looks like they're all girls." Tsunade smiled.

THUD! Hinata blinked. It looked like one of her husbands had fainted again. This time it was Sasuke.

"Sasuke?" She looked at the unconscious Uchiha laying on the ground with concern.

THUD! Another thud! You had to be kidding her! Not Itachi too!

She sighed and looked behind her. Yep! Her eldest husband was now also laying on the ground. Also unconscious.

"Unbelievable! What am I going to do with them?" She rolled her eyes.

Her husbands had gone bonkers. It was an explosion of pink and glitter everywhere after that. Surprisingly, that had been on Itachi's part. Sasuke had also gotten the girls lots of things.