Chapter 31

Chapter 31

Women were absolutely crazy. Extremely beautiful in some cases like Safa, but still crazy. Kenji blinks as he looks around in wonder.

"I can't believe they did this in two months." Kami was also in shock.

Once again, the Uchiha District had been transformed into a Wedding District. Uchiha Banners and Minimato Banners were hung everywhere. Colorful lanterns and flaming torches lit up the night sky as the Moon shimmered above them with the dazzling stars by its side. (Apparently, even nature wanted to get in on the action, Kenji thinks to himself in amusement).

The District's streets had been cleared and a large red carpet set out over the street. Kenji wasn't sure where they got a carpet that big, but he knew it had also been used at Aiya's and Arashi's weddings, so it was becoming something of a family tradition.

Sasuke shakes his head. "Women and weddings. You'll never understand how seriously they take them." Even the elder male members of the family seemed equally baffled.

"We'll be leaving in a few minutes to walk Miya down the aisle." Itachi nods. "So let's discuss this another day." He chuckles.

Kenji continues to look out the window, he could see hundreds of people outside. Many of them were already sitting down in the beautiful red and golden chairs that had been set out for them. The gold were cushions and the chairs were made out of some type of red wood, he supposed.

That wasn't all though. There had to be dozens of tables lined up with all kinds of foods. Kenji suspected that was something of a necessity though. When you had this many people, you needed a lot of food.

"I'd give you the speech about taking care of my sister, but she can handle herself." Arashi nods at Kami. "Believe me, I've been on the receiving end of her boops long enough to know this."

Kenji laughs softly at that. That was true. Miya for some reason liked to target Arashi more than her other brothers. Perhaps because he was the oldest.

That was just fine with Kenji though. He'd rather not be the focus of her boops! Those could be lethal, he was sure of it.

Kami just laughs in response and shakes his head. "Oh believe me, I know." He glances at Sasuke and Itachi. "Besides, her fathers already gave me my mandatory quota of death threats. I think I'm good now."

"Good." Hoshi nods and grins. "Cause, if you mess with our sister, you mess with us." Oh boy.

"That's right!" Shisui nods in agreement with his twin.

There were times that Kenji felt like the odd man out. Everyone else had a twin or was a triplet. Most of the time, he didn't care though. It'd probably get really annoying after awhile to have people just lump you in with another person automatically.

Besides, he had been spoiled even more so than usual amongst Uchiha Children. Kenji was almost positive that his family members felt guilty about his "solo" status and thus he had always been doted on.

Naruto claps Kami on the back. "It really takes a brave man to marry one of the bastard's daughters!" He smiles cheerfully.

Sasuke and Itachi twitch. Though Sasuke smacks Naruto upside the head first. "What was that, Loser?!" Which wasn't surprising.

Naruto whines and rubs the back of his head sheepishly. Kenji just shakes his head in amusement. He was used to such antics from Father Sasuke and Uncle Naruto. It was a rare day when they weren't fighting.

Baby Minato coos in his stroller as if he was enjoying the fight. It was almost magical really. As soon as a baby started cooing, everyone stopped what they were doing to fawn over him or her. It was like it was hardwired in their DNA or something.