Act 54

Entering the gathering withoyt his proper armor but rather an a nice suit and with two stealth Assassin's, Y/n was looking around for familiar faces. And that didn't take long as he saw Ren, Ruby and Nora near another entrance in the back next to the one he got to know as Penny. So he decided to walk over to them.

Y/n: "Well Well, look who we have here. Having a day off I'm assuming?"

As the group turned to y/n the reactions were...mixed. Nora and Ruby were pretty happy to see the Locust King, while Ren simply looked to the side. Patting the girls on the head, he walked over to Ren.

Y/n: "I assume you are not a fan of the Killing my soldiers did to the Atlas military within mantle."

Ren looked at him and nodded his head with crossed arms. The king sighed.

Y/n: "I will not try to sugarcoat this. It was their decision to kill my troups first. And this was finally where i drew the line. We are a race born in war. So i do not care, nor do I have sympathy for the General. Hate me all you want Ren. It won't change the fact that the general took the first shot. Until then...enjoy your night ren, you too Ladies."

With that, The Locust King walked in the front row of the crowd, while his assassins were hiding in the support beams. As the votes were coming to a close, Robyn Hill was holding a speech, and votes were going more and more in her favor, with penny in the back as well as the blue haired woman as well as the sheep Faunus she had with her in the E-Hole. The Dog Faunus of the Ace ops was also present.

Robyn: "However, things wouldn't be possible without the help of the people that took control of Mantle away from Atlas. Their King Y/n is here with us tonight, and even if I win the council seat, Y/n will stay in charge of Mantle and how to run it. We had a talk, and he doesn't intend to harm nor use the city for his own gains. So please, one applause for the King of the Locust."

The crowd started to cheer and clap as Robyn waved for Y/n to come up on the stage. He smiled and shook his head before heading up for all to see and Robyn handed him the mic.

Y/n: "Thank you for entrusting mantle to my Miss Hill. And all citizens that are listening. I can assure you, dust, will always be available to everyone, But not to ridiculous prices like from the SDC. Your Jobs will be safe, and shelter will be guaranteed for those who don't have one. The ones that do won't need to worry of loosing it, Under the leadership of the Horde, Mantle will thrive. Or if you choose to leave mantle and Atlas. The E-Hole we emerged from is connected to all the other kingdoms. Move to wherever you want. That is all. "

The crowd once again cheered as the votes were in the last 30 seconds. When suddenly the lights turned off.

Y/n: "Maxis, Now! Do your best!"

As all around multiple screams were heard within the gathering, the assassin's tried stopping the culprit for as long as possible to keep casualties to a minimum. That was until the intruder was up on the stage with a Supposedly Blind y/n and Robyn. He attacked the sheep who screamed out, and quickly went for Robyn. But in an instant, y/n in front of him, and grabbed his tail.

Y/n: "You little pawns are so.... predictable."

Snapping his fingers, the glass window in the ceiling shattered as the king's Kryll surrounded him, biting away at the intruders tail and limbs. Before taking fatal damage however, he cut himself loose from y/n and the lights turned back on.

The vote was at 55% to 45% still in favor of Robyn, while a few of the parties attendants are lying dead on the floor. The sheep Faunus Fiona was laying on the floor wounded, while Y/n looked at his deeply cut hand missing his ring and pinky fingers.

What didn't look good was Penny standing on the stage with her swords out. So people went straight to assuming that penny is the one that attacked.

Y/n: "Ruby, Get the rest of your group out before a pissed off mob comes back trying to end penny."

Ruby: "But what about-"

Y/n: "I've had worse wounds back on sera....run."

Marrow: "This wasn't us ...i swear!"

Robyn shot an arrow that narrowly missed marrows head before he Ruby as well as renora with penny left trough the backdoor.

Y/n: "Robyn, get her to the E-Hole. Siviks and Maxis will look after her."

Robyn: "Will...you be okay?"

He looked at his hand that was covering the ground next to him in a puddle of blood. But he also noticed a trail of blood droplets leading up to the window his Kryll broke. He smiled.

Y/n: "I'll be fine, I'll catch up."

Robyn nodded and made her way to the E-Hole carrying fiona with the help from May.

Y/n: "Maxis, do we now have control?"

Maxis: "Yes, the pest has no proper or easy access back into Mantles network. And the camera you wanted me to use also worked wonderfully."

Y/n: "Excellent as always Doctor. Well have a patient. She might be poisoned. Please prepare an antidote for scorpion venom and have Siviks of standby for extra healing."

Maxis: "At once my Lord."

Once the Happy Huntresses were gone, y/n summoned back a few of his Kryll and send them after the blood trail that left vida the window up top.

Y/n: "No matter where you hide, the Kryll will find you..."

As Y/n left the meeting place, he took what looked like a gasmask from his pocket with a yellowish liquid inside of it.

Y/n: "You were crazy, but you were also so brilliant Ukkon...this one goes to you."

Putting the mask to his face, he inhaled as he pressed a button, and for a short time his eyes were glowing a bright yellow as his two lost fingers started reforming within seconds and as good as new. After a quick test that they function perfectly, he put away the mask and made his way back to the E-Hole. Once arrived, Fiona was stable, and maxis pulled his king to the side.

Maxis: "impeccable timing my Lord, please, look at this."

Maxis turned on a news report from Atlas.

Reporter: "In other news, Jacque Schnee has been thrown into custody for trying to manipulate the vote by working with the presumed dead Arthur Watts. In a Recording provided by Willow Schnee, his Wife, and Weiss Schnee, his daughter. Jacque was shown handling out a deal with Arthur to manipulate the Vote to give Jacque the seat in the council, while arthur woud be given access to Mantles network. It is unknown how or why miss hill still won this rigged election.

With that, Maxis turned the report back off.

Maxis: "You were once again right my Lord. Your foresight is remarkable."

Y/n: "So... Arthur Watts huh....let's see what we can do with you in the future..."

-----------------------

A/n

Alright, another chapter done. Hope you all enjoyed it and leave your thoughts below!