Act 28

Ruby looks a bit nervous not gonna lie
-----------------------
Third p.o.v.

Within the house, currently owned by Ruby and the Crew, Ruby, Ren and Nora were preparing dinner. As Ruby was struggling with the pan, Qrow called out to her. Ren suggested that she should take the Tea out to everyone while he takes care of the food. So she did, and walked into the living room.

Ruby: " Soooo we didn't know how many were coming so we made all of it-"

Once she looked up from the teapot, she dropped it immediately. In front of her stood three people, excluding Qrow. Weiss, Y/n and her sister, Yang. Yang took a few steps forward, and Ruby broke started panicking, thinking Yang was mad at her for leaving without saying a word to her in advance.

Ruby: "Yang! I-im so sorry! I should have stayed! A-and I should have talked to you more! I-i just wasn't sure if you wanted me around so- and-"

She was finally cut off by Yang pulling her into a hug as tears ran down her face. After a short pause, Yang pulled her even closer.

Yang: "I love you."

Ruby eventually put her arms around her sister, sniffing into her shoulder.

Ruby: "I love you too."

Eventually, probably after good was done, Ren, Jaune and Nora joined in the Living Room, while everyone had a soft smile on their face. Weiss even brushed a tear aside.

Ruby: "Weiss..."

Weiss looked at the little red reaper, and saw both she and Yang sperated, and invited her into a group hug which she practically jumped into.

Y/n: "Such a heartwarming sight to see..."

Varix: "My Lord? You've arrived?"

Turning around, Y/n spotted two other faces. One was that of the trusted scout and sniper of the Crimson Brigade Varix, while the other, was a young Boy with Brown hair, only half the size of Varix.

Y/n: "It's good to finally to talk to you in person again Varix."

Varix: "Likewise my King."

Varix did a formal bow while his King approached him to give him a handshake. Some might be wondering where Redrix is during all of this.... Well since the Reaver doesn't fit inside the house, Redrix is trying to keep a low profile on top of the house, trying not to gain to much attention.

After the greeting was over for everyone, Y/n looked at all the children.

Y/n: "You kids probably have some catching up to do. Varix and I will take a walk trough the Town. We have a few things to discuss."

Some disappointed 'awww's we're heard, but soon enough, as the group sat down to eat with no sign of the boy or Qrow, Y/n and Varix headed out.

Y/n: "So Varix, who's the Boy?"

Varix: "Believe it or not my Lord. It's the headmaster of Beacon."

Y/n narrowed his Eyes as he looked at Varix while he was nodding once more.

Y/n: "That boy, is Ozpin?"

Varix: "Indeed, It seems, acording to Qrow, that he reincarnates into a different Body when he dies."

Y/n: "Hmmm.....It seems more thanks were hidden from us than we realized, giving me even less reason to trust his Words."

Varix: "If I may my Lord, have you heard from Ryuk or Siviks?"

Y/n: "yes I have, Th have told me a friend of Blake attacked them.during the night. They secured her phone which revealed that the White fang, more specifically Adam Taurus is planing to overthrown the current leader, as well as attack Haven with a Full scale attack."

Varix was shocked to hear the News as he stopped dead in his tracks.

Varix: "A full scale attack? How are we going t-"

Y/n: "Worry not my friend, for I have already taken precautions. Grax was instructed to initiate operation: Outside Emergence. An army of Locust, Corpsers, Reavers and Brumak is already waiting below Mistral to emerge as soon as I give the Signal."

Varix: "No wonder you are our Lord as well as the locust strategist, you are always one step ahead of the enemy."

Y/n: "I do wonder however..."

Varix: "Wonder what my Lord?"

Y/n: "Are there any Drones or Kantus left who were turned by Ukkon?"

The locust sniper thought for a bit before answering.

Varix: "Most likely my Lord, but why- are you planing to-"

Y/n: "Use disciples and Zealots? Maybe. Remember, Locusts that was were turned by Ukkon had a great resistance to the imulsion to begin with."

Varix: "I know that my Lord. But didn't we leave Sera to escape the COG AND the Imulsion?"

Y/n: "That we did, but seeing as all the Imulsion we have here is inside the Harnesses created by Ukkon and Maxis, it's safe to assume that a Lambent outbreak like on Sera is not likely to happen."

Varix: "You have a few valid points my Lord..."

Y/n: "It's settled then...Maxis, send a group of Disciples and Zealots to the E-hole location of Mistral."

Maxis: "Ukkons army my Lord?- yes, if course, they will be ready to emerge with the rest of the troops present."

Y/n: "Wonderful...let us head back Varix. I need some rest."

Varix and y/n then turned a 180° and made their way back to the house. They entered to see all the students rest on the sofas while Ozpins reincarnation stood amongst them. Y/n and the Boy looked at each other, while the boy looked like he was either gonna shit himself or make a run for it like y/n was about to attack him.

Y/n: "What is your name boy?"

Oscar: " I-its Oscar."

Y/n: "Oscar? Is he sharing his body with the guy? Don't worry Oscar, I may look intimidating, and I am intimidating. But you have nothing to fear if you are honest with me. The thing I hate most in the world, are liar's."

With that said, y/n and Varix went to sleep.

———————————————————————
A/n

Honestly, I may not have played Gears of War tactics, but Ukkons Lore is very interesting. Other than that, I hope you all enjoyed the chapter! See ya!