Act 43

3th p.o.v.

The Plan was supposed to be simple, yet effect for what the group was planing.

Get Weiss, With Maria in her suitcase, onto a ship with distraction help from Saphrons Baby, once out of reach from the communications tower, trow the pilot or two off the ship and have Maria take over. By then, Blake will have disabled the communications tower, so the ship won't be picked up flying back in to pick up the rest of the group.

Simple enough. However Y/n knew simple plans are bound to fail. So he prepared accordingly.
Seeing as Blake's possessive Ex is most likely to be waiting for her to get away from the group, y/n will have the Warden follow her and Yang to the tower when he will wait as Backup in case things go south.
Siviks will be on stand by for medical attention if need be, while Ryuk and Varix give sniper and reaver overwatch. Given the Stealth Tech applied to Reavers in Ryuks squads, he won't be picked up by the Atlas Radar.
Y/n will stick with the main group given Cordovins temper.
Plus there's always the Leviathan Backup...

At next Days dawn, the plan was set in motion. The main group was waiting on a cliff to be picked up by Weiss and Maria while Yang and Blake were driving towards the tower.

Y/n: "I must give you credit Jaune. Given how little time you had, you and Ruby came up with a relatively simple plan to get to Atlas."

Jaune: "Oh uh well, thanks."

Y/n: "However you always have to be prepared for the worst Case scenario."

While looking at her Scroll, Ruby saw Weiss was finally out of Range. Meaning she was going to give Blake the Signal.

Ruby: "Alright, this is it. Blake you're up...Blake?"

However, there was no call back from Blake.
She turned to the group with a worried look before calling Yang.

Ruby: "Yang, what's going on?"

Yang: "I don't know."

Shortly after, Yang said she'd be on her way towards the tower. That's when Weiss called back, saying Cordovin is onto them.

Y/n: "Knew it...Brutus, Make sure you finish that guy off....for good."

Brutus: "You can count on me Boss!"

Qrow: "damnit! Cordovin is gonna scramble her fighters. We got maybe 90 seconds before they are in the Air and all Over Weiss and Maria."

Y/n: "I wouldn't bet on that my friend."

The group turned to the Locusts leader who was staring out into the waters.

Y/n: "From what I've seen and heard about this woman personally, I think she'll be doing this herself as sort of a.... Way to show of Atlas to Argus."

The group looked a bit lost what he meant. But soon enough Weiss called and cleared it up.

Weiss: "Guys....she's...not sending Fighters"

Looking towards the Base in the Mountain, It looked like the mountain was simply a way to hide a gigantic Robot, piloted by Cordovin Herself that was now running trough the water towards the Group on the ground.

Y/n: "Huh...size wise that thing gives a Brumal a run for it's Money..."

Ruby: "Weiss. I need you on the ground if we're gonna take this thing down."

Weiss: "Your kidding?! You want to fight this thing?"

Cordovin: " You little Spider Roaches though you could sneak your way into Atlas?! Let's see how your resolve holds out against this!"