Act 6

If you need the Keys, go back to Act 1-5
———————————————

3th p.o.v.

After the two locust leader informed the high Kantus about the things of this world, they immediately began spreading the information before nightfall. The two then decide if was time to cats some Z's in each other's embrace.

Y/n: "You know, im starting to like this World Myrrah...even if this Cinder girls mistress and ironwood might want a War with the Horde, I'm starting to grow found of this world. No COG, no Lambent..."

Myrrah: "It truly is a nice spot we can call home now. And I do share your worry about these two individuals. But on the other hand, what do you think of the school? the Students?"

Y/n: "The two teams we were with, I think they are growing on me. And no, it's not because the brawler tried flirting with me."

Myrrah: "It was bold of her to do so in my presents I give her that, but yes, they are an interesting bunch."

Y/n: "That they are. Goodnight my queen."

Myrrah: "Goodnight my King."

After a kiss, the two Royals drifted into a light sleep, Which however, wasn't supposed to last more than a few hours because Grax, the elite Beastmaster Boomer called upon his brigade leader.

Grax: "Sir, we have uninvited Intruders, and they are none of the ones that you allowed entrance. your orders sir?"

Y/n: "I'll be at the gates in a minute, hold them."

With a sigh, he wiggled himself free from his ladies grasp, and made his was to the front gate. He made his way outside to the Beastmaster Grax, and two Theron guards who were keeping watch. On there knees held by wretches, were three people, all male, in mostly black gear armed with silenced pistols, and blades.

Y/n: "Hmm...from the look of things, it would appear you three are here to assassinate someone. May I ask, who the target is, and who send you?"

He was trying to stay calm, but seeing these people in there new home this early in there thine, made his blood boil.

Guy2: "We aren't gonna tell you shit who send us!"

Y/n: "You know, I was hoping to life my new life on this planet in peace but not even after a month of being here, someone already wants me dead. You know you will not leave here alive. So, Who, send, you."

Guy1: "Like we said, we don't answer to you!"

Y/n: "Just like the COG... "

He grabbed one by his heaand lifted him off the Ground. He then unsheathed Raam's personl Dagger. The other two tried helping their friend, but the Wretches of the Beastmaster held them down.

Guy1: "No! No! Wait I have a family!"

Y/n: "Face the consequences of your actions..."

With one swift strike, the Intruder was decapitated as his two buddies watched in horror.

Guy3: "You...You monster! You just killed a father!"

Y/n: "So if you don't want me to kill you, you better tell me, who you got the orders from and who the target was!"

The king grew impatient as the blood of the man trickled down from his Dagger.

Guy3: "G-general Ironwood gave us the orders! A-and the targets were the king and Queen of this new race!"

Y/n growled to himself, seeing as this General made true to his announcement to attack the Locust. He looked back towards the two guys who were visibly shaking in fear.