Act 56

It was now time for Ironwood to defend his position within the Council In front of the Council Members Sleet and Camilla, as well as trying to somehow reason with Robyn and of course Y/N.

Y/N: "I suppose Ironwoods influence over Atlas is a valuable thing for the Council. However as far as i can tell, in Atlas, only  the more... wealthy people live, while all the average and poor people are being kept below in mantle, most likely also giving them the majority. And seeing as Robyn as well as i have much more influence over Mantle, while also being far more advanced when it comes to military and defense, id say leaving me and Robyn in charge of Mantle, as well as leaving Robyn in the Council seat would be more beneficial in the long run. we'd do our best to strengthen Mantle."

He had a few very valid points, plus the fact that Ironwood knows in the back of his head that he was about to declare Martial Law which would have driven Mantle even further away from him.

Sleet: " Even if all you say is true, aren't you worried that Jacques Schnee will cut the Dust support for Mantle?"

Y/N: " Not in the slightest... You see, the Horde has a Tunnle that connects t a large abandoned Dust Mine deep within a hill outside of Atlas. Its dust supply is still very very good, given the reason to its abandonment was an explosion. but the dust the mine has reaches way further than the explored mine. so i am not worried about the SDC cutting supply lines."

Ironwood: " I thought Robyn was the one trying to get the council seat, but i only hear you talking."

Robyn:" Unlike your subordinates, i speak freely when i have something of value to add. but as of now, there is no need to."

Y/N: " See here is something we'd like to know Ironwood, what's with all these Unauthorized Supply runs trough Mantle. we've counted a total of 5 cargos with supposed materials for the wall of Mantle, yet nothing has arrived. or what about the closing of the Boarders? Was that in the interest of the Council?"

Sleet: " Its true, you've been working very autonomous the last few years."

Camilla: "We were not involved in the Attack on Haven, and we have prove that our Drones were not acting on orders at beacon. at this point the closure of the borders is only helping to hurt our relations with the other Kingdoms. "

Winter grew more and more agitated the longer the talk went on. However a certain KIng had enough of driving Ironwood into a corner he could not escape out off.

Y/N: " Alright, Ironwood...You want the truth? Robyn? Your hand, would you kindly?"

Robyn complied and gave Y/N her hand, which immediately started to glow a faint white.

Y/N: " I have no intentions of being an enemy to the Kingdom, but you keeping secrets like the Amity project doesnt help anyone  improve their situation. So, why dont you tell these three your plans with it, and just accept that working with the Hode would be better for Mantle and Atlas as a whole, but leave the power over mantle in my Hands?"

Ironwood went wide eyed.

Ironwood: " even after my men killed his first and him killing mine in response, he... still believes in peace?"

after the first sentence, Their handshake was glowing green, indicating it was the truth. but after Y/N finished, he simply got up, and decided to leave the room. before he left, he told Robyn to inform him on ironwoods decision. after leaving the tent, Maxis walked up to his king, rubbing his four palms.

Y/N: " Maxis, given your look i guess you were successful in your task?"

Maxis: " Indeed, the heat has been temporary disabled by the rat, but the system will be online, running and back under our control shortly. with that, ironwood will most certainty use amity as bait for watts, while the other Rat most certainty will try and cause commotion within Mantle itself."

Y/N: " and with the huntsmen and huntresses deployed, he should be easy prey to restrain. send out the Horde to defend the walls, Reavers, Brumaks, and foot soldiers." 

The Scientist nodded, and Y/N went back into the Tent to see some surprised faces.

Y/N: " Given the Faces, i assume ironwood spilled. however id appreciate all your help for the moment. Watts disabled the heat within mantle causing a panic and attracting grimm. Maxis soon has the power back under his control, but till then we need to stop the Grimm. Tyrian will most likely use the Panic as a means to kill more people as well."

Ironwood: If your troops are so much better than atlas troops, why ask for help?"

Y/N: " Im not asking for atlas soldiers, im asking for Team RWBY and the others. i wanna see what they can do with their new equipment."

With a soft smile towards the individuals asked, they headed out without hesitation. then he looked at Qrow, Clover and Robyn.

Y/N: " I recon you guys still have a bit to... talk out... with Tyrian right?"

No answers, just stern looks. so he whistled and a single kryll appeard

Y/N: " follow this Kryll, it'll bring you right to him. But bring him to me... alive"

the Kryll few off, and Y/N was about to leave as well when suddenly Ironwood spoke

Ironwood: " Even if you want the best for the kingdom, i cant overlook that you killed my soldiers, even if it was after i ordered your elimination.... but im willing to go into working alongside you and your people for the time being."

Y/N: " Its a start, im okay with that... now, let me tell you how to lure watts into the open."

________________________________________________________________________________

A/N
 damn, this is my first chapter writen on PC because my phone is dead and i dont get a replacement till either tomorrow or Tuesday. i hope you still liked the chapter and that i see you in the next one 

Side question for those of you that read my Hazbin reader x Highschool DXD story

the story will soon finish for the time being. and since ill then continue/pick up another story, which would you guys prefer. of course i have an idea which ill continue, but id still like your preference

1. The Bounty Hunter of Remnant ( RWBY X Deathslinger Reader)

or

2. May the light be your guide revamped ( RWBY X Destiny Hunter)