Act 29

Third p.o.v.

Currently within the Mount Glenn Nexus, Maxis along with the Other Locust Scientists were currently in the process of equipping the remaining Locust that were humans turned by Ukkon with their Imulsion Harnesses. While that was going on, Grax entered the lab.

Grax: "Your equipping the Imulsion Harnesses? Why? I thought after Ukkons death-"

Maxis: "It's an Order. From the Lord himself."

Grax looked a bit baffled that y/n would go as far as let there things back on the battlefield.

Grax: "King Y/n ordered an reequipping of the disciples?"

Maxis: "Yesss. Seems like a big battle is about to happen where he currently is. Wants to get the Ukkon disciples as backup."

Grax: "They will stand by by the Mistral E-hole once preparations are done right?"

Maxis nodded his head while concentration on puting the Imulsion feeding tubes into the veins of a Kantus Arm.

Grax: "Do you think the Queen knows?"

Maxis gave a little chuckle at his question.

Maxis: "Knowing our Queen Myrrah, she knows already and has plans already to aid her Husband. He may be the Best Strategist the Locust had since RAAM, but Myrrah is his Ace. He on the ground with his shibboleth, while Myrrah is in the Air on Tempest. They were unstoppable on Sera."

Grax: "I'm guessing shibboleth is also on standby at the E-Hole if needed."

Maxis: "Of course."

Maxis quickly finished the integration of the tubes for the Imulsion on the Kantus, who's veins started to glow a faint Yellow/gold color. That's when something nhit the Head scientist.

Maxis: "You know what I'm wondering Grax."

Grax remained silent and waited for Maxis to continue.

Maxis: "We have harnesses that pump Imulsion into locust troups to increase strength, regeneration and other attributes... Do you think we can do the same with this dust or even.... somehow harvest these Grimm?"

Grax, being second in command to Y/n only started at Maxis as the locust turned to him. Putting his clawed hand to his chin he started to think.

Grax: "It wouldn't seem out of the question. But you'd have to-"

Maxis: "First ask the Royals for approval of the Idea and for the Experiments I'd have to conduct. I know. But wouldn't that be interesting? Just Imagine the possibilities!"

Maxis got up from his seat, as he was pacing the room. His genius head full of ideas to combine and harness different dusts to empower the locust to become even more unstoppable than they already are.

Maxis: "-that would be wunderbar! Or it- imaging this grax! A Berserker infused with Fire Dust to grant her fire immunity while giving her the ability to control flames from her hands! The possibilities Grax!"

Grax: "Yes you have a few very good ideas with it. But remember, don't just experiment. Ask the Royals. Otherwise you'll be punished if you work behind their back."

Maxis: "Don't worry my friend. That I shall."

Maxis left the Lab shortly after, probably heading towards the Royals top floor to see an audience with the Queen. Grax only watched the Mastermind leave.

Grax: "This crazy bastard. Haha."

Thus Grax and the last Kantus left the Lab. The Kantus made his way to the Mistral E-Hole, while grax looked after his hollow creatures.