Act 57

After telling Ironwood how to lure the Technic Rat into the open, he went right to giving a public announcement while holding Robyn's hand to prove he is telling the truth.  About the Amity project, as well as the existence of Salem and her minions within Mantle. While the announcement was going on, the Ace-Ops as well as the teams where, with the help of the patrolling horde, containing the Grimm Attack. Using the security cameras, Y/n kept watch over the groups and simultaneously watched the teams fight with their improved weapons.

Y/n: "Now then, having been exposed, they surely won't stay put. Tyrian will go around, trying to cause more havoc. Robyn, Qrow and Clover will be there to stop him. Watts will most likely make a move on Amity, where Ironwood will interfere. And the Cinder girl-"

Maxis: "Are we certain she is in The City My lord?"

Y/n: "Don't worry maxis, my little sweetheart Neo us with her and gives me regular updates on their location. Currently they are staying put in the Atlas Academy. If everything goes to plan, neo with take the relic from Oscar or Ruby in the Academy, and bring it to us, where we immediately send it to the Nexus."

Maxis: "As always ahead of schedule my lord."

As most of the people in Mantle where evacuated into the underground tunnels of the Locust Hollow, multiple megoliaths tried attacking the ships the refugees were escorted into.
As Ruby and Harriet prepared to fight one, a loud roar stopped them. As they looked back to the megoliath, multiple rockets exploded on the Grimm as a towering creature entered the streets intersection and Ruby heard a familiar Voice.

Sucks: "Do not worry yourself with this creature, i shall take care of it."

As they looked up, they saw the Armored Cantus, and right hand of Y/n in the pilot seat if a Brumak.

Harriet: "Holy...shit..."

While they continue to bring the refugees into the atlas ship to fly over to the hollows entrance, Siviks and his Brumak took care of most of the large Grimm who entered the City.

Back in the tunnels, the refugees were shown living quarters, and other places where they'd be safe from Grimm for the foreseeable future.

Y/n: "Maxis, get back the control over the heating elements."

Maxis: "As you wish my lord."

With a few quick taps on his keyboards, the heating elements were already back under the Locusts control.

By now, Robyn and her squad made already contact with Tyrian, while Arthur watts and ironwood were already having their fight in the Amity colosseum. Both things shouldn't take too long to take care off.

Y/n: "Maxis, you and Kridis make sure everything here goes smoothly, I'll make my way up to Atlas with Redrix."

The scientist nodded and The Locust king started flying up towards Atlas where a ship started to fly his speed. He looked to the right and saw harriet and the teams flying towards Atlas as well.
If they are making their way back to Atlas as well it's either because the evacuation is done, or because ironwood ordered them back and left the Locust to deal with the rest of the evacuation. Y/n grunted knowing it was the second one, but let it go after landing.

Once they entered The headmaster office, ironwood turned to them with one arm in a sling and a black queen on his desk.

Ironwood: "We have made...a critical Error. The black queen was the symbol Salem showed us before we lost everything...her way of telling us she was inside, that it was to late. We stopped watts and callows, but what if that was just a distraction- what if Mantle was just a distraction! What if-"