Act 23

Readers: "How much Neo do you have on your phone?"

Me: "Yes"
————————————————
Third p.o.v.

The Team Yang n Y/n were currently flying over a forest near Vale, looking for any signs or traces of Yang's mother. So far, to no avail. And from the looks of things, night would soon fall once more, forcing the two to land, make a fire, and wait til Dawn.
While Yang was sound asleep, resting her back on Redrix, the King was still a little uneased after remembering the Update Ryuk gave him.

~flashback~

Y/n: "Ryuk, report please, you said it was urgent during the flight?"

Ryuk: " Yes your highness, You see, We are currently in the Belladonna house, and just yesterday as we arrived, Two representatives of the White Fang showed up."

Y/n: " Did they seem friendly?"

At that, Siviks joined his companions update report on the situation.

Siviks: " They seemed friendly aright, but you could read it on their facial expressions and body language they have malicious intentions. We suspect they work with Adam Taurus."

For a brief moment, there was silence on the king's end.

Y/n: "That definitely could prove to be a problem... If the become more and more suspicious, eliminate them. Quietly if possible. We don't need the whole island to fear us."

Both: "yes my Lord "

Y/n: " just make sure Blake, her family as well as the peaceful civilians are safe."

Both: "of course"

~flashback over~

With a deep sigh, Y/n sat down near the Fire as he looked into the forest. Deep in his thoughts.

Y/n: "If they cause trouble on the Island, and it comes of the wrong way if Siviks or Ryuk interfere, the Locust may lose the Trust of any and all faunus that live on the island... Jare jare daze... Maybe a talk with the Princess help... Neo, can ya hear me?"

Neo: " Of  course I can! Hi Y/n! Something wrong?"

Y/n: "Oh nothing you have to break your cute little head about just yet princess. Just wanted to check how things were going on your end."

Neo: " So far I only ran into some bandits who tried to get my stuff."

Y/n: "and what did you-"

Neo: "I killed them. Was that wrong?"

Y/n: "What? No no. It was in self defense so it's good in my book. Other than that, how's the search going. Any signs shes still alive?"

Neo: "well, there was that one chick, she said she saw a figure vanish behind some trees. She said that person was missing an arm."

Another deep and private sigh left the king's lips. Simply no good news so far at all.

Y/n: "of course she survived... keep your eyes peeled princess. But remember to get sleep. I love you."

Neo: " of course of course. I will, love you too!"

With that, silence. With his head still full of all the information, He sat down next to Yang he clinged onto his arm immediately. With a smile, he closed his Eyes.

Y/n: " Let's just hope Varix is having a better time..."

Timeskip~~

However, What the King didn't knew, was that the situation onto the side of Team RNJR worsened drastically over night. After they all woke up, Qrow was coughing up what was assumed to be blood in a purple coloration. The Tyrian Guy must have poisoned him with his stinger.

So currently Ruby and Jaune were carrying Qrow on an improvised medical stretcher. While Nora along with Varix had their weapons out for any approving Grimm while Ren lead the way..After a certain distance, They reached a path sign. Ruby and Jaune carefully put Qrow on the Ground.

Nora: "Hey Hey Hey! Mistral! We're on the right path! ... Oh..."

Ruby: "Does it say how close?"

Ren: "No... And it looks like the path takes us up through the mountains."

Varix: "Mountain climb not realistic with injured Qrow."

At this point, Ruby ran up to Ren and Nora who were standing at the sign.

Ruby: " okay? Uh... Well...? What about.. this place? Kuro-.... Kuroyuri?! Can we get help there?"

Ren: "That Village was destroyed Years ago."

Jaune: "But... It'll take us around the mountains right?"

Ren: "That will take to long."

Ruby: "The town probably had a doctor. Maybe we can scavenge for medicine."

Ren: " you are not going to find anything! We just have to press on!"

Silence briefly filled the air after rens small outburst.

Jaune: "Ren, why are you acting-"

Varix: "Compromise. Yeees?"

All Eyes turned to the Rifle wielding Locust.

Varix: "splitting up. Ren and Nora. Go through mountains. Faster. Ruby and Jaune carry Injured Qrow around through Village. Me, protect patient Transport from Grimm. Meet up again on other side, yeees?"

Jaune: "No,  we're supposed to stick together. We gotta keep each other save."

Nora: "We don't have time to argue. He's right. If we get to Mistral, we're getting help. And if not, we have a better view of the land to see if anything else is nearby."

Coughing from an on the ground lying Qrow got everyone back to their senses, and finally to agree with Varix idea. After a hug exchange, Ren and Nora took off into the mountains, while the other three carried Qrow around the mountain.

As the three were moving, Varix looked back at Ren.

Varix: "Village makes kid uneased. Bad memory with village."

As they continued their path, Varix noticed something on the ground as their were walking. Around the footprints they Leave, a giant oval shaped print was in the ground. Making the expert sniper and scout very cautious.

Varix: "Big prints from big beast. Recent. But not very recent. Must keep eyes open wide."

————————————————

A/n

Alright everyone, that concludes this chapter as well. Hope it was to your liking, even if it wasn't action packed at all. Well, I don't have anything to say, apart from
See you in the next one!