Act 15

Neo speaking will be on her scroll

————————————————
3th p.o.v.

After yesterday's Report about the Damage caused to students and citizens in Vale, Y/n made his way to the Lowest level of the Nexus to question a Prisoner. Once he reached the cells, he noticed only one had guards in front of them. Much less than on Sera. So he knew where to go. The guards saluted the King, who waved them off politely.

Y/n: "would you kindly Open the Door?"

The guards bowed and one of them opened the door. Y/n walked in, and the door was immediately closed. Inside it sat a small girl with multi colored hair tied with he hands and legs to a chair. A  hat rested on her head as she looked to the ground. The King kneeled down in front of the girl and she looked at him, with tears in her eyes.

Y/n: "So, I've heard your name is supposed to be Neo?"

The girl only nodded to confirm it.

Y/n: "You don't want to speak, or you can't speak? Nod for you can't, or shake your head for you don't want to."

She nodded, meaning the girl was unable to speak.

Y/n: "I see."

He walked back to the door and hit it, gaining the guards attention.

Y/n: "Give me the key to her restraints, as well as her scroll."

Immediately, he was handed the keys as well as the scroll found with Neo during her capture.
He proceeded to free her hands, where she rubbed her wrists a bit, while y/n held out her scroll for her to take.

Y/n: "So, why didn't you fight to get away from my Squads?"

Neo: "she killed the one thing precious to me...and now he's gone...All I want is revenge."

After she was done typing, neo showed the screen to y/n who raised an eyebrow.

Y/n: " She? Are you referring to Cinder Fall?"

neo nodded, anger clearly showing in her Eyes. Then she started typing again.

Neo: "She is the Reason Roman is dead, and I want her to pay for it."

Y/n: "Roman...was he like your partner or like family to you Neo?"

Shakingly, she typed again, however, tears clearly started to fall from her eyes while looking down at her scroll.

Neo: " Both...he took me in when I was lost, alone without a voice. He was the only family I had. And now he's gone."

Getting up, y/n walked a bit around inside the Room. Trying to figure out what to do with her.
As he saw it, Neo was alone, broken due to the passing of what she considered her only family.

Y/n: "You want to avenge Roman? You want to kill Cinder? Make her pay?"

Neo nodded furiously at that.

Y/n: "What about team RWBY?

Neo thought for a bit before typing out her answer.

Neo: "Without Cinder, we probably would never haved Crossed paths... They aren't the Reason I'm angry. They'll probably try to get me arrested or something like that if they see me."

Kneeling once again I front of the ice cream themed girl, he put his hand on her shoulder and smiled.

Y/n: "How about this, I'll give youthe chance to get your revenge?"

Her eyes lit up with hope, however, she looked sceptical.

Neo: "And what do you want in return?"