Act 3

Just felt like writing another chapter

"Normal talk"
"Telepathy to the queen/Locust"
"speakers for speeches"
"Thoughts"
"locust language"
———————————————

3th p.o.v.

And do the small group of students and teachers stood in front of the king and queen of the so called locust race. The king eyed each of them with care, inspecting them and there body language. They were tense to say the least, but it was natural. in a room with a battalion of soldiers armed to the teeth and there leaders right in front of them. Ironwood was still ready to pull his weapon which would be fatal however, but the anger was written all over his face.

Myrrah: " So, what brings you all to our new home here?"

The grey haired ozpin stepped forward, taking the role of the speaker for them as expected.

Ozpin: "we only wanted to investigate the fast decreasing in numbers of Grimm in the area. Forgive us, we weren't expecting to find someone living here."

Y/n: "You are forgiven, so these creatures are called Grimm. Yes my scouts report to me they spot them around the area, however the always flee in a hurry."

Ozpin: "it's unusual for them to avoid potential prey like that. "

Y/n: "We? Prey? Hahaha! Please, do we look like prey to you?"

He gestured around the room, pointing at every armed locust in the throne room.

Jaune: "No, they look worse than the Grimm"

Y/n: "I hope for you you mean that equipment wise young boy, Because if that was an insult towards our race in our own home, it will be punished.

Jaime: "I-it wasn't an insult sir I swear! Please I promise it wasnt!"

Jayne bowed his head repeatedly apologizing to the king and queen.

Y/n: "Alright fine, I shall believe you boy. Now then, is there anything else you wish to discuss now that you've seen us and our race?"

Ozpin: "Your highness would you maybe be interested in joining our academy? Maybe you seek knowledge about this place if you decide to stay here for longer."

Before either the king or the Queen could even answer, ironwood couldn't take it anymore.

Ironwood: "Are you out of your mind Ozpin! Look at these monsters! They are armed to the teeth and you want them in beacon?! They should be disposed of as soon as possible so they can't gain food here and-"

Glynda: "James!!!"

Glynda goodwitch cut the general off as they all looked back at the locust leaders. More specifically the king, who Rose from his seat next to the queen and stepped forward infront of the group, rivaling the general in hight. The students shivered in fear that something was about to happen seeing the big dagged that was strapped to the side of y/n. The surrounding locust got into fighting position, boomshots, Lancers, and torque bows ready to fire at the king's orders.

Y/n: "James Ironwood is the name right?"

Ironwood: "General Ironwood it is."

Y/n: "Ohhh a general. Let me tell you something about our race 'General'."

He paused for a short time before slowly pacing around the group.

Y/n: "Where we came from, we were fighting a three way war for years upon years. Countless life's lost on all fronts and for what? For us trying to survive. We fleed the place to start a new, away from the COG and the Lambent. And when we discovered this place, we thought we found it. Food and such are no problem that be brought from out end. Information about this place would be good but isn't necessary needed since we weren't going to reveal ourselves because we, like I said before, want to avoid another unnecessary bloodshed."