Act 31

Third p.o.v.

~~ currently outside, immediately after the command to open the E-Hole~~

Outside of Haven academy all hell broke loose in the matter of seconds. Bullets flew trough the air, and ripped trough flesh and body's fell, at almost a constant pace. The majority of casualties was on the side of the Radical Wife Fang. On the side of the Locust, Kantus made sure their Allie's stayed alive, while Varix and a squad of snipers made quick work of potential threats to the medics. Malok......was a different story.
The maniac just jumped over the back of the Corpsers that opened the E-Hole, directly between a few White fangs.

Malok: "For The King and Queen! Long live the Horde!!"

As the two fangs around him were about to shots him point blank, Malok did a split, bringing the mad Grenadier towards the ground, causing The fang members to miss their shots.
After both gave a surprised gasp, Malok aimed his two sawed of shotguns at the two, and fired a shot into either of their stomachs, causing them to drop dead on the spot.

Malok: "Hahaha! Oh this is great! Maybe if I kill enough, King Y/n gives me my own personal Blood Mount!"

Y/n:" Shibboleth! Come, and tear down that Door! Make sure no one leaves without my permission!"

From the E-Hole, Y/n Ground mount made its way trough the battlefield and towards the Door, tearing it and parts of the wall itself down before planting itself in front of it.

Malok: "I like peace....BUT I GET SUCH A KICK OUT OF BATTLE AHAHAHA!!"

As more and all kind of locust troups poured out of the E-Hole, on the side of the White fang there was one dominant emotion..... Fear.

Grunt 1: "H-How are we supposed to fight this??"

Grunt 5: "There's no end to them! This is suicide!"

Grunt 3: "T-This isn't what I signed up for! I don't want to die!"

Grunt 1: "What have you dragged us into Adam!"

The Bull Faunus looked around and saw fang after fang drop onto the ground.
He tried blowing up the CCT, however none of the Explosives went off. He looked to the tower, and saw non other than Ilia with all the Cables in her hand.

From above the roar of a Reaver was heard, as an Armored Kantus dropped next to Malok.

Malok: "Siviks?! You wast of scrap metal is that you?!"

Siviks: "Malok...didn't know you got let out of your cage."

Malok: "You know me! Where there's a fight, that's where I am!"

Siviks shook his head as he stepped forward, looking to the white fang.

Siviks: "Listen Up! Mistral police is on its way! You have a choice! Surrender peacefully and drop your Weapons! Or cling to your guns, and die tonight!"

Almost instantly, almost every Faunus dropped their gun, with the occasional Exeption, who were quickly dissposed of. There were not many Faunus Left fighting for Adam. Only Adam himself, who took the opportunity to run right after Blake, Sun and the Mistral police arrived.sun wanted to chase after him, but was stopped by Blake who knew it was a trap to get them to split from the forces. As Blake approached the main entrance Shibboleth was blocking, Siviks grabbed her shoulder.

Siviks: "Unless Shibboleth gets the order to make room and open the entrance, no one gets in or out. "

This Blake stopped walking, and waited outside next to all the Locust and the Faunus who turned themselves in, waiting for a way to get inside, knowing who was inside....