Act 19

Seems like people really want to see how Blake is doing. Alright, let's go
————————————————
Third p.o.v.

Blake was currently on top of a boat heading towards Menagerie. In the process, she even discarded her old bow seeing as it was pretty much not needed anymore. What she didn't know however, is that in the Distance, A Reaver with two riders was keeping an Eye on her, to ensure her safety, which was a direct order from the King himself. An Armored Kantus of the Crimson Brigade, along with one of the Kings personal Guards and Scouts.

???: "Do you think it's time to report to the king again Ryuk?"

Ryuk: "It would probably a good idea...see that... Siviks?"

Siviks was the Armored Kantus. Extremely loyal and dangerous in battle.

Siviks looked out towards the water, and saw what Ryuk was referring to.

Siviks: "He definitely wasn't to know this."

Ryuk: "My Lord, this is Ryuk reporting in  while watching over Blake Belladonna."

Y/n: "Ah, Ryuk my friend, how's the situation on yours and Siviks end?"

Ryuk: "As of now calm my Lord. However I believe it will be hectic in a few minutes time."

Y/n: "How...so?"

Ryuk: "A large water based Grimm is closing in on the Ship. Engage or stay out of sight?"

Y/n: "Hmm... here's the plan. Engage the Grimm to minimize damage to the ship and civilians. It was just a question of time till you'd have to reveal yourself. Leave the Reaver on the beach to not draw attention towards yourself while in menagerie. Understood Ryuk, Siviks?"

Ryuk/Siviks: "Yes my Lord"

While the two continued to tail Blake's ship, the two spotted a hooded figure watching Blake.

Siviks: "He better be a friend."

Ryuk: "I think we first have a different problem to deal with Siviks."

The waves near the boat started to get larger and larger, when eventually a giant sea dragon like Grimm reveals itself near the boat.

Siviks: "Hah! This thing has nothing compared to the Leviathans."

Ryuk: "True, but it still poses a thread, so time to engage."

Siviks: "Let's do this!"

Siviks got his two Gorgon pistols locked and loaded, while Ryuk grabbed the trigger of the on his Reaver mounted boomshot.

Blake's p.o.v.

This was completely ridiculous. First this giant sea serpent starts flying, and now the hooded figure turned out to be sun, is riding that thing.

Blake: "Sun?! What are you doing!"

Sun: "OH UHH YOU KNOW! JUST UHH HANGING OUT!"

it looked like he was controlling the Grimm, but not great. Soon however, the Grimm was able to shake sun off, who was about to crash onto a nearby Island. Using Gambol shroud, I launched myself onto the island he was about to crash land on. Catching him.

Sun: "My hero!"

Blake: "Your not supposed to be here!"

Sun: "Well it looks like you can take all the help you can get!"

After that, I groaned and dropped him.

Blake: " ugh! Just shut up and fight!"

Once again using my weapon, I catapult myself back onto the ship. This time however, something else flew around the Grimm. From that something, a person wearing completely spiked armor from head to toe jumped onto the creatures back. While the- wait is that a Reaver?!

???: "Hahaha! I haven't had this much fun in ages!"

The armored individual whipped out 2 pistols, and unloaded them into the Grimm's neck, angering it even more.

???: "come on and get me you bastard! Haha!"

He jumped back onto the Reaver, and was now completely focused on it, following it.

Capitan: "What is that?!"

Blake: "I'll explain later, for now follow them, I think they have a plan."

The captain gave Max speed with the boat and followed the Grimm and the Reaver.

Sun: "So uhh...these guys are still around huh?"

Blake: "I won't believe it's a coincidence
.. let's see what they do."

The, in comparison, small Reaver was way to fast for the from to keep up with properly. The pilot lured the grim to a rock formation in the water. That's when the armored locust jumped onto the boat in front of me.

???: "Blake, nice to meet you, listen, I need you to use that blade of yours to cut the membrane on it's left wing, I'll take the right, after that, we and the captain blast it, got it?"

Blake: " Uhm yes sure, but who are you?"

Siviks: "I'm called Siviks. But that for after the fight. Ready captain!?"

Captain: "Hah! Born ready!"

We followed his instructions, and both jumped up onto the creatures back. That's when the rider spoke.

???: " Wait till I give the signal!"

He flew a bit more around with his Reaver and the Grimm, until they cycled back to the rock formation.

???: "Now! Cut!"

On his signal, I jumped down, and dragged my blade through the membrane of it's wing, while siviks used his armor to basically shredder his wing. The Grimm was now stick between the rocks, while me and Siviks landed on the ship.

Siviks: "Go Ryuk! You too captain!"

Both, the rider Ryuk and the captain shot with heavy weapons at the Grimm, Desintegrating the head of it.

Siviks: "Hahaha! That's what I'm talking about!"

The Reaver soon landed on the deck of the ship and Ryuk got off it.

Blake: "So, I take it it wasn't a coincidence that you two were here?"

Ryuk: "Forgive us miss Belladonna, we are just following the orders of our king."

Blake: "What did Y/n order you?"

Siviks: " Follow and watch over Blake Belladonna to ensure her safety."

Sun: "Well he sure cares a lot about you."

Blake: "Yeah...he sure does."

Soon the heavy Cannon of the boat retracted, and the captain walked over to us.

Capitan: " That was a pretty great idea you guys had."

Ryuk: "We did was we could to keep damage at a minimum."

Captain: "Well tell your boss you can always come for a ride with this old man."

Siviks: "We'll do."

Blake: "Oh Y/n...you really care about us that much to send your own army to ensure we are safe?..."

I thought with a smile on my face while slightly shaking my head.

Blake: " How long till we are in menagerie?"

Captain: "Not to long now thanks to these....scary looking fellas."

Blake: "Thanks Ryuk... You too Siviks."

Ryuk: "Don't worry about it. Now let's get to menagerie and see what's going on there."

Then my eyes widen

Blake: " How will mom and dad react to these two?!"

————————————————
A/n

ALriiiiight! That's done, hope you enjoyed this part of 'for my queen' so who's next?
I'll probably be writing both today and tomorrow, but I want to know which you want released first as chapter 20

A.) Qrow and Varix following RNJR

B.) Y/n and Yang looking for her mother