Act 40

Third p.o.v.

While the Locust Unites were reinforcing the E-Hole In Argus, Y/n and the rest of JNR went to Jaune's sister Saphron to stay over night. Jaune was still a bit anxious about how his sister would react to Y/n joining them. And the King noticed that.

Y/n: "You know, it alright if you'd wish me to stay in the E-Hole for the night Jaune. You don't have to take me with you to your sister."

With a sigh and a look that says 'Its fine' the group soon enough arrived at her home. Jaune knocked and the door opened shortly after.

Saphron: "What took you guys so long, I though-"

She stopped the moment she noticed the Armored Locust leader standing behind the Group. Luckily his helmet was off so she was relieved to at least see a face.

Saphron: "You must be The leader of these soldiers, y/n right? Jaune mentioned you'd be joining us for a while."

Y/n: "My apologize ma'am. I hope I do not inconvenience you in your home while 3 others are already staying here."

With a short laugh, Saphron waved the 4 of them inside.

Saphron: "It's no trouble really. I always say the more the merrier. Your welcome to stay for as long as you need to."

Y/n: "I thank you for your hospitality. If it's alright, I'd go see the shower. Last time I showered was when I left the Nexus."

Saphron: "Sure! Up the stairs and the second door on the left."

With a short bow, y/n moved up the stairs and went into the bathroom.

Jaune: "That...went better than expected...."

Ren: "You saw how he reacted to his subordinates when they bowed. He wants to be treated like a normal person, not the King he is."

Jaune simply shrugged and agreed with Ren.
Meanwhile y/n was actually taking a bath and submerged himself in the the bathtub up to the neck, soaking and relaxing.
Relaxing however didn't take long since he already went and gone over his plan again.

Y/n: "Now then...once Siviks arrives with RWBY, we could use the new tunnel and make our way to Atlas immediately...buuuut I think the kids want to recover for a few days after being God knows where...."

As he was soaking, Y/n thought about each member of the little group. And soon he had an idea.

Y/n: "Ruby... Maybe she should come up with something. Sure I could tell them what the easiest plan would be, but it wouldn't benefit the growth of these Kids. They must make their own decisions. Now that leaves that one guy the Warden mentioned..."

Flashback to y/n and his crimson elites marching towards the Argus E-Hole.

About half way to Argus, The Warden spoke up.

Warden: " My Lord. There might be something worth mentioning."

Y/n: "What is it Brutus?"

Brutus: "During the Attack at Beacon, while patrolling the City, I came across Yang and Blake. They were fighting a guy with a mask, wearing all black."

Y/n: "In the City...then he was the guy-"

Brutus: "That cut of the blonds Arm. Yes. However he seemed to be rather obsessed with Blake. He spoke of her as his 'Love' ."

Y/n: "Hmm...then there's potential that he might be following her. meaning he's following us to Argus."

Brutus: "That is a very likely scenario."

While riding on Shibboleth's back, y/n began thinking.

Y/n: Then, Brutus, if we come across him. You can try out your little upgrades on this Masked Guy.

Under his helmet, Brutus Face curved into a smirk. During his walk he clanked his two maces against each other, causing small sparks to fly of them.

Brutus: "With pleasure my Lord."

Flashback over

Y/n: "I trust Brutus to take care of the guy relatively easily. So he shouldn't be a big concern. Other than that, there's that Atlas Chick...Ironwood has balls of steel to order his troups to eliminate a locust on sight. But he knows what'll happen if a single drone is killed by an Atlas Soldier..."

Shaking his head, y/n rose from the Water and dried off. Once he left the curtained bathtub, he saw a set of spare casual clothes. What made him unease however was that his royal armor was gone.
He shook his head, put on the surprisingly comfortable clothes, and went down stairs to see what happened to his armor. After he reached the living room. All he could do was shake his head and giggle to himself as he saw none other than Nora try to wear his way to large for herself Armor. Shortly after, she fell over onto her back.

Y/n: "I think you're not really gonna fit into that."

Nora looked over and saw Y/n standing on the End of the steps.

Nora:" this Armor is Heavy Y/n! How do you wear it so effortlessly?!"

The group nervously laughed while y/n once again shook his head.

Y/n: "You get used to it after wearing it for such a long time during war."

A few 'oooh's were heard, and soon enough the group got together and waited for Saphrons wife to arrive so they could cook dinner.

Speaking of Dinner, in the small town of Brunswick, the Lost Group Of RWBY was getting together for a meal Ruby and Weiss found....well, as Good a meal as canned food can be... However Siviks noticed something as the night started to fall. Even though the group is tired, they seem... like their Motivation is leaving them.

While everyone was eating, Siviks observed the group. Everyone apart from Ruby and Maria. Their movements seemed sluggish, lazy... apathetic.Something definitely was wrong with the village. But why was he still so motivated to meet his king in Argus?

Qrow was sitting in front of the Main door with a bottle of booze. He said they could most likely leave by morning seeing as the storm had cleared up.
After everyone had eaten, WBY sat in front of the fireplace while Maria was reading through the diaries of the houses owner. It spoke of how he and the rest of the townsfolk tried living on their own into the little town. But Grimm and other things made that harder that it already was. Soon enough Siviks got of the floor and went to the doorway.

Siviks: "Alright everyone. Time to catch some sleep. Well head out early in the morning to get as far in the daylight as possible. With the hanger Yang and Blake found we should be able to use her bike for transportation."

Blake: "Thank goodness..."

As everyone headed to a place where they could sleep, Siviks stood at a window, looking into the town. Ruby joined him.

Ruby: "are you not gonna sleep Siviks?"

Siviks: "Haha. I will. But I'll stay awake for now just in case something comes out way. Locust are  used to staying awake long periods of time. Get some rest little Rose."

With a small smile Ruby left Siviks, but not before saying good night. Siviks simply continued to stare into the distance.

Siviks: "Something in this town is definitely wrong... And it's was eating away at its inhabitants... And now it's eating away at us..."

———————————————————————

A/n

Alright. Hope this rather uneventful chapter was still to your liking. You can see it as filler in you want, but other than that, I hope you still enjoyed. I'll see you in the next chapter!