Act 47

3th p.o.v.

As soon as the sirens went off and the lights in the streets turned red, the small group knew exactly what was going on. As everyone rushed outside, sims stopped his King.

Siviks: "My lord, shall we-"

Y/n: "No Siviks, i don't think this is a rare occasion, so a breach this early won't be necessary. But yes, u feel like fighting right now. To hell with This general and fear of us."

Siviks simply nodded and readied his Gorgon Pistols while Y/n was ready with his Troika.

Y/n: "Let's show these Grimm that they aren't as scary as people think they are."

After a few of Ironwoods drones were thrown out of the side streets, a pack of sabertooth like Grimm started heading towards Team RWBY and Co. The two locust almost looked disappointed.

Siviks: "I was hoping for more of a challenge my Lord."

Y/n: "Indeed... I don't even need the Troika for these..."

As Ren, Nora and Yang shot forward right into the fight, Siviks rolled forward in his Armored ball form, rolling over multiple Grimm in the process, taking them out of commission. Y/n put away his Troika and in stead grabbed RAAM's Dagger as he started marching towards the Grimm.

One lone Grimm tried jumping The Locust king which proved to be it's death sentence after it got grabbed by the neck and suspended in the Air. It tried to claw at y/n but to no avail. With one mighty stab trough the skull of the creature, it quickly vanished into dust.

Siviks on the other end seemed to have a lot of fun taking out the Grimm as he jumped right into a group of them, only spinning and firing his Gorgon Pistols without scare in the world.

While Team RWBY, JNR and Qrow were busy killing the saber Grimm, three charged right at Y/n. He sighed

Y/n: "You're not even a challenge... Do me a favor, and die."

He then held up the glove from Maxis and unleashed a large burst of Fire at them, leaving nothing but ash when the fire was out. One last Grimm tried jumping on Y/n back, but a green beam from the sky killed the Grimm instantly.
Everyone's eyes went up, as that beam took care of any straggler Grimm trying to flee or attack out of desperation.

Soon enough the red lights turned back to normal, and the person responsible for the beams landed. It appeared to be a ginger haired woman.

Ruby: "Penny..."

Pietro: "Darling, why don't you say hello to your friends."

After she turned to the group, her Eyes lit up after seeing Ruby. Soon enough however, she got into a sprint stance and tackled Ruby to the ground at mach speed.

Y/n: "Are... We supposed to know her?"

Yang: "In short, she's a friend of ours. And she's a robot."

Y/n: "I see..."

However, as soon as the reunion was over, the sirens once more went off and penny took off into the sky's to where she was needed as 'the protector of Mantle' .

While penny was on her way, the group was back on its way to pietro's pharmacy. But before they got even remotely close, all were ensnared. That was all but two. The snares simply ripped as soon as they hit Siviks armor, and cut as Y/n held up his Dagger.

Y/n seems like things aren't over after all. Anyone hurt?"

Before anyone could respond, Five people came down from the top of buildings.

???: "looks like we missed two."

Y/n: "Alright, what's the big idea?"

???: "Clover, these two are from that other Race. We are supposed to kill them on sight."

Siviks: "Hahahahaha!"

Clover: "What so funny?"

Siviks: "My friend, you don't understand. If the King would have given the order, the 5 of you would already laying in a puddle of your own blood."

Y/n: "Luckily i don't feel like murdering right now. However-"

While abunch of Atlas Drones were loading up the Huntresses and huntsmen in training along with Qrow, y/n whistled, and shortly after a loud hissing, and the Lights turning red again, Redrix landed next to Y/n, ready to fight.

Y/n: "I'll make you an offer."

???: "I don't think your in the position to-"

Before the Faunus could even finish his sentence, a rocked from Redrix back exploded right next to him, scaring him in the process.

???: "G-Go on."

Y/n: "I'm guessing you're bringing them to ironwood. We will accompany you on my reaver Redrix. No cuffs or anything like that. And when we are up there, no one will lay a finger on Redrix. Agree, and no one has to die tonight."

The five looked at each other, and clover, the one who seems to be the leader agreed with the King's conditions.
Shortly after, y/m and Siviks were talking the ship that had the team on board.
The flight didn't take very long, and the ship along with Redrix landed on the ship station up in Atlas academy. Looking around, y/n scoffed.

Y/n: "Talk about over the top..."

As a line of Atlas Soldiers formed, They nodded their heads toward the academy, signaling the group to move.
The soldiers lead them to an elevator, which send them up all the way to the top, and to a round hall intersection where a few people just so happen to pass by.

Penny: "Yay! You're here!"

The two others turned around, and looked at the group with a shocked expression. However once the generals eyes wandered to the locust king, they turned to anger.

Ironwood: "You...i could have you executed for entering my kingdom."

Y/n: " believe me, your kingdom wouldn't hold a day against the Horde. But I'm not here for war....... Yet....... Were here to help."

Ironwood: "As if you could-"

Ruby: "General... please. They ARE here to help."

After a few moments of silence, Nora pointed out that their hands were still cuffed. Winter Schnee quickly ordered the soldiers to take them off, which they promptly did.

Ironwood: "Please...come in. I'm so glad to see most of you."

Y/n: "You should get a different welcome committee then."

Ironwood: "i sincerely apologise for how you were treated by my team. When a rough ship entered the air space, it raised some....red flags.

Y/n: "Understandable, but now, how about we get to business-"

———————————————————————

A/n

Pretty late chapter huh? Yeah... But it's because I finally did what I said in my update. I'm taking it as a hobby and prioritize my private life over writing. And you know what? It feels fucking good. So yeah I'll still try to get out 1 chapter a week for one of my books. More if I feel like it because I have 3 full weeks now off work. Other than that I hope you enjoyed!!