Part 2

I took a deep breath and composed myself as Lizzie walked back towards her block of flats the opposite side of the road to mine. I turn around to mine and get the lift up to my floor. As I unlocked the door to my flat I see the three girls I share the flat with all staring at me.

'What the fuck just happened' you giggle towards Fern. She smirked as you came and sat with the other girls. Even though it was totally obvious that Fern had already told the other girls what has happened, the four of us chatted through the events that had happened within the last few ours until you got to the part when she gave me her number. At that point in my story telling I pulled out the scrunched up piece of paper out of my jeans pocket and looked down at it. 

'Looks like Ingrid has got an admirer' Naomi teased as Gerry and Fern laughed along, I sat there confused. 

'I thought she just wanted to be friends' I replied completely clueless.

'Oh come on Ingrid! you stared at her for ages getting all lost in her eyes, you deffo gave the impression that you were more interested than friends!' Fern claimed as I sat opposite the other three girls who were giggling about the whole  situation. I sat there with a funny feeling in my stomach. I didn't realise I was giving her the impression I wanted to  be more than friends. As far as I thought I was straight. I had only boys previously but never had that tummy feeling when I looked in any of their eyes like I did when I looked into Lizzie's. 

'So what does she look like?' Gerry pipped up, I didn't prperly take notice of what she had said to me. I give her a confused look and just as I was about to answer her Fern took charge of the conversation. 

'She looked like someone famous but I can't put my finger on who' Fern said with a puzzled look on her face as if she was imagining every famous person she had seen on the internet until she had an answer. Fern gives out a sigh and a shook her head to indicate she still couldn't put her finger on who it was. 

'You know what Fern you're on to something there, when I saw her behind Ed I thought she looked like someone I've seen before but couldn't figure out who' I said. With that Naomi and Gerry raised their eyebrows at each other. 

'Right on that note, I am going to get ready for the party at her flat' I said as I stood up.

'You guys are all coming right?' I look at the three of them looking all partied out from the rest of the week's events.

'We have to come to the flat party to figure out what celebrity Lizzie looks like' Naomi shouts out, I give a giggle. The three of them slowly get up from the sofa they had previously been sat on. 

'Is it just a flat party and then a movie marathon when we get back?' Gerry says while yawning and stretching. We had all been on a non stop drinking fest since we have arrived and needed to have a relax at some point. 

'That sounds great to me' I laughed as I walked towards my room to get ready. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I had showered, gotten changed and was just finishing my makeup when I heard the loud music coming from the kitchen I share with Gerry, Naomi and Fern.  I finished getting ready by putting some star shaped hoops in my ears and then walked into the kitchen to find the other three girls already pouring themselves alcoholic drinks while dancing to the loud music. 

They all turn and cheer drunkly as I opened the door. I laugh thinking that only a couple of hours ago they where all sluggish on the sofa thinking they were dying of hangovers. I walk over to the table which was currently used as a bar and poured myself a Malibu and coke hoping it would help me relax about my thoughts about how I felt about Lizzie. 

I was just about to change Fern's party playlist to some indie classics to sing along to when I noticed a text off a unknown number on my phone. 'You were taking too long to text me with your number so I begged Ed for it! it's Lizzie btw not a complete stranger.'  The exciting butterfly feeling came back as I smirked at my phone. Naomi looked over at my screen and laughed. 

'Drink up ladies! Ingrid has an women getting impatient' Naomi laughed and the other two both giggled. I just continued to smirk before sending a polite reply and informing her that I was on my way. 

After a few shots we were already to go to Lizzie and Ed's flats party. The four of us stumble down the stairs of our block of flats and tried to conduct ourselves to get across the road however we were all a drunk mess. 

As we got to door of the other block of flats we could already here the music from the party. As we stubbled up the stairs we followed the sound of the music until we found a flat door which was wedged open with a crate of beers and people flooding out of it. We snake our way through the groups, that's when I began to hear the familiar voice of Ed.

'INGRIDDDD, INGRIDDDDD, INGRIDDDDD' Ed chanted as he made a path through the groups so that the four of us could get into the kitchen area where the main part of the party was. It reminded me how Ed was on our first night out in high school. As we followed Ed other people joined in his chant of my name which made me giggle, at these point I was too drunk to be embarrassed.