Part 3

We eventually reach the kitchen part of the flat which has been decorated with flashing lights and in a way looked like a little night club. All I could hear was the loud blasting music and the nearby chatter of Ed introducing himself to my housemates. 

My Love  by Jess Glyn started to be blasted out of the speakers. I look up at Ed next to me and laugh as we began to dance. We have had some many memories with this song in the nightclubs where we lived before uni. As the song reaches the chorus I feel someone grab my shoulders. I turn around to see the beautiful Lizzie smiling and dancing. She grabs me into a hug, I can smell a mixture of perfume and alcohol. I giggle as I pull out of the hug and include her and some other girls into the dance circle that Ed and my flatmates has previously made. 

As we were dancing and drinking Lizzie introduced me to Jessica and Rose who are two other people that share the six person flat with. As it got later people began to start heading out to town. However a few lads, Ed, my flatmates and Lizzie and her flatmates were left. With around 15 of us still at the flat we decided to play a few drinking games. 

'Never have I ever' Naomi shouted while taking another gulp of her drink. People agreed as we all began to sit down in the communal seating area  of the flat with the music still playing but much more quiet. The atmosphere began to be a bit more chill. 

As I sat down, Lizzie sat on side of me and Naomi the other. We decided that one of the boys could start never have I ever. 

'Never have I ever flashed someone' Liam, one of the boys, stated. I looked around the circle as I drank to see that nearly every person had also done the same. 

'Boring!' a drunk Ed hit him on the back of the head before pouring himself more vodka into a plastic cup. 

'Never have I ever slept with someone within an hour of meeting them' I smiled at Ed knowing this had happened before. He was the only one to drink this time take all of the vodka left in his cup. Lizzie took the pillow from behind her and threw it at him to show some disapproval however he just laughed it off. 

'I know this one is boring but Never have I ever met a celebrity' Naomi said as we all looked around the circle at each other to see if anyone had met. That's when i turned to my side and noticed Lizzie downing her drink. Lizzie notices everyone staring at her.

'You realise that my older sisters are Mary-Kate and Asheley Olsen right' She states in disbelieve that no one worked it out. I looked over to Fern then Gerry and then Naomi as if we had cracked the code on who Lizzie looked like. 

We carry on playing Never have I ever for a few more rounds and then move on to another game which I wasn't as interested in. Instead I am distracted by Lizzie sat next to me. I look at he beautiful hair which she had straightened so perfectly, I admired how it laid down her back as she was crouched forward picking a card for another drinking game. As she sat back up I admired her outfit choice, A black glittery bodysuit which fitted her perfectly and paired with black leather trousers. 

I snap out of my thoughts and see Gerry and Fern whispering to each other and then staring at me. When they noticed I was looking I just smirked and they giggled back. I had my arm around Lizzie at this point which she seemed comfortable with. However we were both extremely tipsy so she may not have even noticed I thought to myself. 

'In the politest way possible. Where can I piss?' I asked as stumbled to get up. Making some of the people giggle. Lizzie also stands up and grabs my arm and pulls me out of the kitchen part and into the corridor where all of the bedrooms are positioned side by side. We walk down until we get to room number 3, the same number as mine in my flat. Lizzie grabs a little white card out of her pocket that unlocks her bedroom door. I stumble in still hearing the faint music and laughter from the kitchen. I walk in and she opened the door to the en suite in her bedroom and I go inside as she sits on her bed. 

Once I walk out, she taps the bed next to her as she yawns. I go and sit beside her looking around her room. It is decorated perfectly. Lots of little decorations and photos pinned up on the wall that surround a vintage looking map, obviously as a geography student that was one of my favourite features. I look more closely at the photos on the wall and see photos of her and her sisters, I let out a little giggle.

'I wasn't lying' She giggled as if she could lie but it was too obvious especially as she could practically pass as a third Olsen twin. I look back at her as she now has her back on the bed and gives out a massive yawn. She was beautiful. I had never thought of a girl in this kind of way before. I just used all this time to stare at her and admire her as she was looking up at me. 

At this moment in time, I just wanted to hug this girl and kiss her. I also thought to myself if I was judging this situation wrong I could blame the fact that I am completely full of alcohol right now which was the perfect excuse especially for a university student. 

I took the opportunity and started to lean in at the same time Lizzie perched herself up with her elbows closing the distance between us. BANG BANG BANG. We both pull away. We were centimetres from kissing.

'LIZZIE INGRID COME ON TIME TO GO TO THE CLUBS' Ed was shouting and continuously banging on Lizzie's door. I rolled my eyes and Lizzie slammed her head into her pillow. I get up and go to open the door so the banging would stop. As the door opens it reveals Ed, Fern, Gerry and Naomi all smirking and raising their eyebrows. 

'What?' I smirked back using Lizzie's door frame to keep me standing upright. They all giggle. 

'So you coming out to town?' Ed asks excitedly trying to see if Lizzie is up for it too.

'Unfortunately not, it time for me to put joggers on and watch cartoons while drunk and probably order pizza' I smiled. My housemates agree with me as Ed proclaims we are all boring as walking out the door I presumed going to the nightclubs in town. I rolled my eyes as we was singing down the stairwell and you could hear from the flat. 

'Your plan for the rest of the night sounds like a dream' I heard Lizzie say into her pillow as she had faceplanted it. I turn back to smile at her and then turned back to my flatmates waiting at Lizzie's bedroom door. 

'We will meet you back in the flat Ingrid?' Fern said as her and the other housemates start to walk towards the door. I turn back to Lizzie who is sprawled on the bed. I sit on the edge of the bed and Lizzie lifts her head to the side so she can see you as she lies down.

'Come back to mine with me if you want? get changed and we will go back and watch some movies and order pizza' I smiled. With that invite Lizzie got up straight away and grabbed joggers and a t-shirt from her cupboard and without hesitation began to get changed in front of me. I gulped as I didn't know where to look, she was just as drunk as me and probably didn't even realise what she was doing. I watched as she slide off her party clothes and then covered her soft skin with joggers and an oversized t-shirt. I wake myself out of staring before she notices.

'Let's go!' She grabs her pillow and my head and walk towards her door.