Part 13

Not a lot has happened over the past few weeks. It is now the beginning of December and the next week is going to be extremely overwhelming with stuff including my 21st birthday. Me and Lizzie were both older than our friends as we had come to university after having a year off, therefore when everyone else was turning 20 we were turning 21.

Since asking Lizzie to be my girlfriend everything was running smoothly. We slept in the same bed almost every night but taking turns in who's room. Every Friday night was now date night where we would take turns each week to plan where or what we were doing, even if it was just having a movie night in one of our rooms. It was now common knowledge not to plan anything on a Friday night with either of us as everyone knew it was our date night.

It was a gloomy Monday morning on my 21st. I woke up with my face buried in Lizzie's chest which is new; normally I am the one that holds her when we sleep. I wasn't in the best of moods, I hated my birthday. I pulled out of Lizzie's chest as carefully as I could trying not to wake her up. As I succeeded I sat up slightly and gently pulled her into my chest wrapping my arms around her. She nuzzled in to my chest going back to sleep and so did I.

It didn't feel like five minutes more when Lizzie crawled on top of me planting lots of little kisses over my face. I kept my eyes closed. I hated this day so much.

'Come on birthday girl' She straddled me. I still chose to keep my eyes closed not wanting to get out of bed today. I felt Lizzie's hair tickled my neck as she began to kiss my neck. At that point I couldn't pretend to be asleep, I flipped Lizzie over making  her giggle as I kissed her back, letting my hands rom around her body, my hands slipped up my oversized shirt that she was wearing, she let out a few sighs as I grabbed on to her bare skin, pulling her on top of me.

'Come on present time' Lizzie stopped with the kissing and pulling away from the grip I had on her thighs.

'Oh so last night wasn't my present' I smirked whilst sitting up from my lying down position, I rested my head on my headboard.

'Well I mean that was one of them' she winked. She turned her back to me and rummaged around in her bag until she pulled out a beautifully wrapped box. She came back towards the bed and straddled me once again and passed me the box.

Inside was lots of little presents such as a pair of little earrings, some perfume and then at the bottom of the box was a little pink envelope with a silver bow on it. I grabbed it and looked at it confused as I had already opened my birthday card. Lizzie looked excitedly at my hands opening the envelope.

As I opened the envelope to reveal two train tickets to London for Friday morning. I could feel a grin form on my face. Lizzie looks down at my excitedly. I pull her down into a kiss.

'I'm so excited' I pulled her waist close to me.
'My sisters are there at the moment doing some fashion show and they want to take you out for dinner on Friday night if your up for it' She played with my hair still sat on my thighs.
'Yes amazing!' I replied even though the thought of meeting her famous sisters made me feel a bit nervous.

After getting changed into some clothes the two of us made our way to the kitchen. My flatmates were all sat in the living room which had been decorated a similar way to how it was on Gerry's birthday.

'Happy Birthday' The three of them cheered. I gave the best smile I could give considering I hated celebrating my birthday. I go to head to the kettle but was stopped.
'Nope, nice try but I'll make them' Lizzie pushed me towards the sofa where everyone else was sat. I got pulled into a hug one by one. Lizzie came over and sat next to me handing me a cup of tea and then putting her arm around my shoulders as the others passed me presents to unwrap.