Part 6

The day went by slowly. I kept looking at my phone wishing the minutes away to when I could next see Lizzie. Little parts of work had been set for my college course, so the majority of the day was spent by my desk trying to get things done. The boredom was creeping up on me every half an hour and I could not concentrate on my work.

I looked at my bed and thought back to this morning when me and Lizzie had woken up together her cuddling into my side. The thought of that made me happy. She made me happy even though the little time we had actually known each other. After snapping out of the daydream, I decided I needed to get this reading and work done before the lectures properly started next week.

With the motivational help of my music blasting through my record player I had managed to do a large chunk of the work and glanced over to my alarm clock to see that it was already 5:30. Lizzie was now in Drama society, society meetings do not last too long so I decided to finish up work for the day and get change and make myself a bit more presentable for Lizzie.

Just as I was finishing my hair my phone buzzed. I didn't even have to think who it was.

All finished! I'm starving hope you haven't eaten yet! we can find a cute place for us to eat. I read from my screen. I smiled, I felt excited but also nervous. I'm an overthinker. Is this a date? No it wouldn't be. Come on Ingrid she just wants to get to know you.

Sounds amazing! Come up here when you are ready I replied smiling down at my phone. Not even 20 minutes later there was a knock on the flat door. Just as I opened my bedroom door to go answer it I saw that Gerry had already answered it and there standing in the entrance to the flat's kitchen was Lizzie looking as beautiful as ever. Her hair was curly with half pinned up and the rest following on her shoulders. She was dressed in light blue mom jeans and a white tshirt tucked in with a pink oversized shirt over the top.

The outfit choice made me smile as I wore similar mom jeans and white top but with a army green oversized shirt. As she noticed me, she looked over and gave a soft smile however still engaging in conversation with Gerry. I could stand their admiring Lizzie for ages how she chatted and joked with my housemate all I could do was admire her features. This came to a sudden end when Naomi came out of her room.

'Look at you two with matching outfits!' She giggled. Me and Lizzie let out a little laugh. After a few moments of talking to the other two girls me and Lizzie decide to leave. As we left the building, we decided to walk towards the city centre which was not that bad of a walk from where we were living.

'So how was the drama society?' I questioned as we started to walk down the road towards the city.

'I really enjoyed myself. Sometimes I wish I did what my sisters did. But at the same time, I enjoy not being in the constant spotlight like the two of them. I am like the forgotten sister when it comes to the press which is a blessing when I want to come to university because it's not like I am constantly being followed by the paparazzi' I listened to her, almost forgetting she is from a famous family because of how humble she is.

As we got closer into town we began to decide where we go to eat. I originally didn't live very far from Liverpool, so I knew my way around quiet well, therefore the process was more of quizzing Lizzie to see what she kind of wanted to eat and me then meeting the criteria with places I already knew. It was decided that we were having Italian. I led Lizzie to a little authentic Italian down one of the sides streets that I have been many times before with my parents.

We were greeted when we walked in by the host who showed to our table. I let Lizzie go first admiring her from behind. She was looking around at how the restaurant was decorated with fairy lights and old black and white photographs. As we reached the table, I pulled a chair out for Lizzie trying my hardest to impress as I believe I needed to. The waiter handed us menus and then walked away.