Part 7

After the famous sisters had ended the call with Lizzie we continued to walk down the dimly lit docks, enjoying the cold September air on our faces. As we reached the end of the docks we decided to start to head back up to the university campus where both of our flats were located. We walked back hand in hand, again it brought a smile to my face especially as it was Lizzie deciding to link hands with me again. 

It wasn't a very long walk back, around 15 minutes. The whole time we were just chatting getting to know each other even more. Lizzie was telling me stories of her family which I found so weird because they were just such normal family stories and then I remember how famous her sisters are and can't believe how they could still have these normal family memories in the background. 

We finally arrive back at the flats and stood in the exact spot where she handed me her number only a couple of days ago. Even though it was a couple of days, I feel like I have known her for years. I feel like I could trust her with anything. I feel the need to care for her, to look after her. I have never felt this way so quickly with anyone before. I feel contacted to her.  

'I don't want this to be over yet, come chill at mine' Lizzie said as she tilted her head in a kind of begging way. How the hell could I say no I thought to myself. Of course I accepted the offer of going back to hers and followed her into her flat. She unlocked the door and we walked into her shared kitchen which had Ed, Jessica and Rose all sitting playing cards. 

'You're Back!' the two girls exclaimed as soon as Lizzie had walked in to the kitchen. We walk over to where they were playing cards and sat next to them. The two girls were on the smaller sofa and opposite was Ed on the bigger sofa. I sat next to him and Lizzie sat on my other side. I engage conversation with Ed, finding out what they were playing. However at the corner of my eye I could see that the three girls were making conversation with their facial expresses, obviously trying to talk about something without me and Ed knowing. 

After my brief card game lesson with Ed, he asks the girls for the cards back which broke their odd secret conversation. I sat back in my seat as Ed dealt the cards as I did I felt an arm around the back of my neck. I looked to my left where Lizzie was sat and gave her a soft smirk. I look forward and saw the to girls smiling while collecting their cards off the table. I reach down and collect two of the piles of cards and hand one to Lizzie which meant she removed her arm from around me. 

I had a mixture of feelings when this happened, firstly I was a little sad because her arm around me felt right, it felt like she was showing affection towards me however at the same time relieved as we were not together nor spoken about our sexualities. Until I met this girl I had only been with boys only been interested in boys and she made me doubt everything. We have had one near kiss which was a drunken kiss the night of her flat party but we never spoke about it again, does that mean something?. I have literally just met the girl, she is perfect. But I do not want to mess this up if it is a friendship or something more. 

'LOSER!' I was snapped out of my thoughts as Lizzie screamed down my ear. She had got rid of all her cards first which meant that she had won. I gave a smile as I saw the rest of group carelessly throw their cards back on the table. 

'Right lets go watch our movie' Lizzie stood up, holding her arms out towards me with grabby hands gesturing for me to get up. I take her soft hands and say goodbye to the others knowing that they will all be in their rooms by the time I leave. I then follow Lizzie towards her room. When we enter I go to use her bathroom, I was in there a couple of minutes but not needing to use her bathroom for the normal reason but to continue my thoughts that I was having during the card game. I realise I have been in their a few moments and I splash a bit of cold water on my face trying to snap the thoughts out of my head. I pat my face dry with her hand towel and then leave her bathroom.

She was changed into her comfier clothes and gave a soft smile as she was lying on her bed with her laptop on her lap. I take my shoes off and got to lie next to her watching as she goes through Netflix trying to find a film. She goes through the comedy category, a choice that I was happy about. 

'13 going on 30?' Lizzie suggested as she clicked on it. One of my all time favourite films. I nodded and she clicked play. She balanced the laptop on both of our thighs which were touching we were lying so close to each other. She untucks her arm out of her blanket and fiddles down the side of the bed to turn on the fairy lights that were wrapped around her bed frame and then reached up to turn the main light switch off that was in reaching distance on her wall. 

'Hey Lizzie, what did your sister mean about me being you 'special friend'?' I asked a little bit through the film. 

'That you are my 'special friend'' She simply replied not looking up from the screen.

'What is your definition of 'special friend'?' I questioned looking towards her however she continues to look at the laptop screen, you see a smirk grow on her face.

'You will get the just of it the more we hang out' Lizzie eventually turns to face you and as she does winks softly as I let out a sigh of not getting a straight answer. We continue to watch the film, I say that but all I could think about was what the answer was going to be. The film comes to the end and I look at the time and decided it was time to go.

'Right then, I am going to head back before I fall asleep her' I say whilst sitting up on Lizzie's bed putting my shoes back on my feet. 

'Oh ok' Lizzie sounded sadden by me leaving. I wanted to stay deep down but I knew at this point I needed to have a good night's sleep so I could properly think about my feelings and sexuality so that I could then have a conversation with Lizzie when the time was right and the way the last couple of days have been I can imagine that happening very soon. 

'Thank you for tonight Ingrid' Lizzie follows me towards her bedroom door. I turn back to her as we share a short hug.

'No thank you for joining me' I let go of her and look into her eyes. They are a beautiful shade of green. 

'So see you tomorrow special friend?' Lizzie teased.

'We will see' I rolled my eyes at the special friend comment before turning towards the main door of her flat. 

A/N

Good Evening/Whatever time of day it is with you 

Thanks for the support. I love reading your comments! let me know where you think this is going! There will be continued fluff for a good few chapters but I PROMISE it will pick up 

stay safe

:D