Part 17

"Fuck Lizzie!" I panted as she had woken me up in a very pleasureful way. I could feel my cheeks were red and my legs felt weak. I pulled her to my face playing with her messy bun as I kissed her slowly and passionately.
"See much better when you are sober" she smirked, I did remember wanting to do similar activities the night before however due to me being drunk it didn't happen.
"I think that is the best cure for a hangover you know" I pull her bare body on top of mine.
"What's that? me going down on you or you going down on me?" she smirked as she asked.
"Both" I giggled referring to what we had just been doing.

"Talking of hangovers. I know you like a cup of tea after a heavy night anything else I can get for you" she slid off of my body and threw on my t-shirt.
"Some painkillers please" I held my forehead as my sore head began to ache.
I laid in the crisp wrinkles sheets with my eyes closed until I heard her come back. She handed me two little white tablets and then some water. I took the tablets and joking showed my tongue to Lizzie to show they had gone. She then replaced the glass of water in my hand with a cup of tea once I had sat up properly she slid into bed next to me and pulled out my arm so that she could snuggle back into it.
She turned the tv on some British chat show as I sipped on my tea with my head becoming better by the second. At that point I remembered that the night before I had over heard a conversation between Ashley and Lizzie about needing to talk to me about.

"Hey little one" I mumbled down at Lizzie who had her arms wrapped around my waist firmly, her head facing towards the TV.
"Mmm" she mumbled back she must had been dosing back to sleep.
"What does Ashley need you to talk to me about?" Played with her hair whilst asking the question.
She lifted her head off my chest.
"We don't need to talk about it now" She looked up at me.
"We don't need to but I want to" I replied as not knowing was starting to irritate me.
She let out a big sigh as she sat up from lying down and sat cross legged opposite me so we were face to face. She looked at her hands that laid in her lap nervously. I took both hands to try and reassure her.

"So my sisters' friend is doing this independent film and I showed interest in it before I came to university because back then it was just an idea" She started, I played with my thumbs on her hands so she would carry on with what she was telling me.

"Well the other week the friend phoned my sister to say it's happening and they want me to lead in it" Lizzie explain.

"That's amazing! Why were you scared to tell me about it!" I pulled Lizzie from her cross legged position and on to my lap to give her a excited kiss.
"But why did you need to talk to me about this?" I questioned.
"I had told my sisters I wanted to talk to you about it. Filming is back in America. Over summer and I was hoping to stay with you over summer. I mean I see us pretty serious and wasn't just going to not see you through the three months, we have off university" She explained. My heart dropped I didn't think about when she goes home how we would work out.

"Hey don't think about seeing me! You call you sisters up and get this opportunity! I'm not doing to be the reason to stop you from acting!' I told her, I knew how much she had enjoyed acting in the club she had joined in university. 
"Ingrid but we need to think this through" she argued back, looking a little annoyed I was just fine about her doing it. I was. I wanted her to go. I was happy for her, over the moon for her. But I did feel a bit sad about the whole situation of not knowing how long she would be filming for and what if getting really famous means not wanting to be with a normal British girl that doesn't know what she wants to do after university. 

"I'm not arguing I think you should take this! We will figure an us plan when you get more details" I held her face which was neither happy or sad. I was trying so hard to be positive because I knew this was a great opportunity for her. 
"So your not going to leave me if I'm gone for a couple of months over summer" she questioned
"Are you stupid?! I'm gonna have a famous movie star girlfriend" I laughed as I kissed her forehead getting from under her and heading the bathroom.