Part 20

As the train pulled up me and Lizzie were keen to get off the train and to have a breath of fresh air. I eagerly got our bags and Lizzie got off the train. Again placing her suitcase in front of her Lizzie pulled the handle out of the case ready to pull. We walked up the hill towards where both of our flats were located, I walked Lizzie to the entrance of her building and gave her a quick kiss and hug as we were going our separate ways for a couple of hours. 

After saying my goodbye I turned back to mine, dragging may case after me, I entered the flat and called hello down the hallway to see if anyone came out of their rooms. No one did. I continued to the kitchen where Naomi was sat as if she was waiting for me to return. As soon as she saw me she turned her head towards me raising her eyebrow with a smirk. 

'I already know what you are going to say' I sighed knowing there was going to be comments made about the photos of me and Ashley she had sent me that morning. 

'Oh come on Ingrid, you have to explain how all of these assumptions have happened' Naomi sounded intrigued as if I was part of a reality tv show. The other two must have heard us talking as they both appeared in the kitchen ready to hear what I had to say. 

'I have got nothing to say, it's just a photo' I explained as I didn't see anything more to say.

'Where were you going without Lizzie? Just the two of you?' Naomi again raised her eyebrow at me. I began to think how this could seem a bit sketchy to someone who wasn't there. 

'The four of us went for a meal, where I got to know both twins better, then we went to a party that the twins had been invited to, then MK got drunk so we went back to where me and Lizzie were staying for her to sober up but me and Ashley wasn't to carry on drinking so that photo was taken when we went to get drinks' I explained.

'MK?' Fern sounded confused 

'God Fern! Mary-Kate, keep up' Gerry mumbled as she rested her chin on her hand intrigued by the story. 

'But I didn't think it would lead to assumptions that we were dating' I chuckled as I stood up to get some water. 

'So that is how Ing ended up with two of the three Olsen sisters wanting her in the bed' Naomi commented and the other two giggled.

'No one Olsen sister and the only Olsen that will end up in my bed!' I corrected as I walked back over with my water. 

'I just find it interesting that's all, has our favourite Olsen had anything to say about the photo?' Gerry questioned with her chin still supported by her hand. 

'Well yeah we had a bit of an awkward breakfast with the twins this morning after Naomi sent me the screenshot. Apparently Ashley made a joke about the photo and MK didn't find it funny so this morning was pretty awkward but Lizzie didn't really have a lot to say about it' I began to think what did Lizzie actually think. 

'The joke being?' Naomi asked

'That she didn't mind the assumptions being made that it was me and her dating' saying it out loud made me think again of what part Mary-Kate had actually told Lizzie or what Lizzie actually thought of the whole joke situation.

'Yeah I was right, definitely two out of the three sisters' Naomi giggled in her chair. I rolled my eyes in reply before looking at my watch. 

'Well what ever you think, keep your thoughts to yourself please because she's coming over soon and we haven't really spoken about it properly so please don't put your foot in it' I begged knowing Naomi had a similar characteristic as Ed and would blurt anything out at anytime. She nodded which reassured me as I walked out to unpack my stuff.