Part 10

A few weeks had passed since mine and Lizzie's kissing encounter and not a lot had happened. We had still seen each other everyday, if not to hang out we saw each other in lectures as they had now properly started. Me and Fern would meet with Ed and Lizzie before every lecture so that we could all sit together. After the majority of lectures me and Lizzie would grab coffee together or go to the library to do work. A couple of times a week, she would come and stay in my room or I would go sleep at hers, however since that encounter we hadn't kissed but still enjoyed building our bond but we still do things separately like how Lizzie goes to

It was now reaching the end of October, Gerry's Birthday was the next day and we were planning on having a flat party. Me, Fern and Naomi had planned who was getting what decoration wise and we had invited all the new friends we had all made, Gerry did not know about any of it. We knew she was a bit Mamma Mia mad so we had planned to have an themed night where we had ABBA music and had Greek or ABBA styled clothes on.

The plan was that Me, Gerry, Fern and Naomi would all go out for a birthday and I would leave my key with Lizzie and as we leave Ed and Lizzie would decorate, get the music ready and let everyone who is invited in ready for when we get back. My job was to get blue and white balloons as they fit the theme.

So after our very long lecture me and Lizzie walk down into town her arm around me, we chatted as we walked about the lecture that we had just left which turned into more of a rant as everyone had left it confused. We reach the balloon shop in the city centre and tell the lady what balloons we would like. She told us that they would be ready in half an hour so me and Lizzie decided to go to the coffee shop just across the road.

'What you having?' As we walked through the door and the smell off coffee hit our noses.

'Hot chocolate please' she replied and then goes to find a table for us to seat at. I ordered Lizzie's hot chocolate and an iced latte for myself and a muffin for us to share. I payed and then thank the lady as I took the tray with my order on.

'Look at that!' Lizzie giggled as I set the tray down, she was referring to her hot chocolate that the barista has decorated with whipped cream and lots of mini marshmallows. As I sat down I slid the mug over to her and cut the muffin in half so she could have half.

'I was hoping you were going to share' Lizzie giggled before taking a bite out of her piece of the muffin.

'I always share!' I defended myself pretending to act hurt. We joked around and finished up our drinks as I looked at my watch to see that it was nearly time to pick up the balloons. Lizzie was lowering her mug after she had finished her drink. She had hot chocolate on the corner of her lips. I pointed to the corner of my mouth to let her know its there and she giggled whilst trying to wiped it off. She was unsuccessful.

I reached over placing my head on the side of her cheek and gently moved my thumb across her soft lips collecting the hot chocolate up. Our eyes met as we both could tell this is a moment. My hand still rested on the side of her cheek as she looked back and forth from my lips to my eyes. I started to copy hoping she would initiate the moment we had shared. I gave up waiting and just as I leaned in, my phone rang. Lizzie looked at me deflated. I looked back with a sad smile before answering my phone.

'Hi, its Sarah from the S&T's Balloons, just to let you know they are already to pick up' the lady on the phone said. I thanked her and let her know that we would be two minutes.

I stood up and held my hand out for Lizzie who took it and then intertwined her fingers with mine. We walked out of the coffee shop and headed back across the street. We entered the balloon shop and there was two bin bags full of balloons waiting inside. We thanked the lady and took a bag each in one hand and with my spare arm wrapped it around Lizzie as we headed back to my flat.

We reached my floor in the block of flats and I handed my bag of balloons to Lizzie and then sneaked in front of her to make sure that the coast was clear. I could hear Gerry singing in her shower, I turned back and give Lizzie the thumbs up and we ran down the corridor to my room with the bags of balloons. We hid them in my room as Lizzie will have my key tomorrow when she comes to decorate.

After chilling in my room for a bit, Lizzie and I decided to have a night to ourselves, we stayed in my room other than running down to reception to collect a pizza we had ordered. She wrapped the bracelet that me and her had brought together for Gerry and we both signed the card. After the pizza had been eaten and gift wrapped we lay down on my bed and do the most appropriate thing to do before tomorrows party, Watch both Mamma Mia movies.

Half way through the film we reach this scene:

'I love this dance, it's the fun leg thing they do' Lizzie lifts her head off my chest where it had been for the past movie and a half

'I can that well easily' I giggled, with Lizzie now leading back on my chest but this this time facing up at me.

'Oh really?' She raised her eyebrows as she smiled

'Tomorrow night at the party, I'll show you' I winked at her. She shook her head before turning back to face the movie, still using my chest as a pillow. I could feel light vibrations on my tummy of Lizzie humming along to the song. I never wanted this moment to end. I lifted my hand and played with her wavy blonde hair as I continued to watch the movie, I could hear a content sigh and her snuggling into my chest more.

As the second movie finished, I closed the lid of my laptop and set it on the floor. I then lifted Lizzie close to me as over the past few months we had found a certain position in which we sleep better in. She turns on to her side to face me in habit, the next movement is for her to tangle her legs within mine and for my arm to slide under her neck, and to pull her into me. Tonight was a tiny bit different as Lizzie nuzzled more into my neck than normal.

I could feel little breathes of her exhaling and inhaling which gave me goosebumps and a little a smile. I felt so happy. I quickly turned to her as she was drifting off and kiss her forehead.

'Goodnight beautiful' I sighed turning my head back forward before closing my eyes.

——————————————————-

Hiiiii
Hope you guys are enjoying the fluffiness And are ready for the party in the next chapter!!!!
See you there :D