Part 15

'And you must be the special friend' Ashley pulled away from Lizzie with a smirk and hugged me. Mary-Kate then joined the hug making Lizzie giggle from the door. 

'Give her some air guys! I do want her to last the night' Lizzie laughed and the two girls let go giving me a big smile.

'Woah! this room is amazing!' I said as we walked into their hotel room. 

'Lizzie deffo fell for that accent!' Mary-Kate joked and then all three of them mocked how I said 'Amazing'. I felt at ease like all of the nerves had completely left my body, they were joking around with me which is always a great sign. Especially as I thought they would just want to rush out to get the meal over and done with. 

'Come sit' Ashley called as she sat down on one of the  couches that were positioned opposite each other in the middle of the room. Me and Lizzie sat together and the twins on the other. We chatted for what felt for ages, them asking how university was going for the both of us, leading to me asking how their trip to London was going, eventually the conversation just ended up being the twins complaining about the paparazzi not leaving them alone. 

'Lizzie did you give Ing a run down of dealing with the paparazzi?' Mary-Kate asked as whilst passing me a glass of something to drink. I looked over at Lizzie worriedly, I didn't think there was going to be all these protocols along with the evening, I literally thought we were just going out for dinner. 

'No I didn't, you wanted me to scare her off before she met you in person' Lizzie laughed whilst she put her arm around me. 

'Quick run down, if they ask you anything just keep walking don't take any notice of them, they like to take the simplest of things you say and make a big drama about it' Mary-Kate started. 

'We will try and be as quick as possible between building and car like from hotel to car and car to restaurant. So there will be like no opportunity for any of us to get harassed by questions'  Ashley then stated. I sat there taking every word in as the situation brought my nerves back. 

'Obviously, we are going out with Mary-Kate and Ashley, so photos will be taken. I remembered to bring these for you' Lizzie passed me some sunglasses. 

'Its the middle of December!' I said taking the glasses off her.

'Yeah yeah but honestly you don't wear these, those flashing lights are going to give you a headache baby' Lizzie explained and I replied by nodding. 

'Right then now that's over with I think we've got some birthday celebrations to continue' Mary-Kate stood up and downed the rest of her drink. We all followed suit finishing the sweet alcohol she had given us and then putting our coats on. 

We all got into a lift to get down to the ground floor of the hotel where Michael was waiting. He rushed over to the twins to ask if they were ready to leave as they said yes I saw security walking towards the door. I saw that the three Olsens had put their sunglasses on and I followed their actions putting mine on. 

'Have a good night girls' Michael called after us as we were leaving.

'Thanks Michael!' The twins called at the same time. As we edged towards the door Lizzie took my hand and guided me out. The twins were in front of us and as soon as we walked out it was like being in a nightclub with the amount of flashes, as we continued towards the car the paparazzi's were calling the Twins names but they did as they told me to do and just head to the car and not give any notice of them. 

The two oldest got to the car first but noticed that the paparazzi now started to call Lizzie's name. They stood either side of the car door making sure that Lizzie got in first and then me and then they both did. They seemed to be very protective of their sister.