Part 24

I awake dazed, Lizzie hands exploring my bare torso with on hand and kissing back as she spooned me from behind. I let out a hum to signal I was awake.
I then noticed a noise coming from next door, I let out a disgusted sigh, Lizzie let out a soft chuckle.
"Are you kidding me?" I croaked with my morning voice.
"That is what woke me up to" she laughed as she turned me in my back and straddled me. I sat up so that my back was resting on the headboard, Lizzie straddling my legs, she leans down and continues to kiss my neck, I try to focus on her but I kept getting distracted by the noises from next door. I let out a deep frustrated sigh, Lizzie looks up and raises her eyebrow at me.
"I'm sorry ... I just... you know" I rolled my eyes.
"I know but it's what they have been having since September" Lizzie laughs and then wraps her arms around my neck, again trying to start something between us, I again try to put all my focus into her. Slithering my hands under my top that she is wearing and pulling her closer into me. Again thumping and noise from next door distracted me. I let out a deep sigh again of frustration.

"FERN! ED! SHUT THE FUCK UP!" I shout. There was no reply except for a quiet giggle. It also did not stop the thumping.
"I just can't sorry Lizzie. This makes me feel so uncomfortable" I burry my head into her chest as she strokes my hair. After a few moments, she puts two fingers under my chin so I look at her.

"Merry Fake Christmas Ing" she leans in for a kiss. As the kiss breaks I wish her a Merry Christmas too.
I carefully lift her up and place her back on the bed beside me, I then swinged my legs so that my feet were on the floor. I could feel Lizzie staring at my bare body as I went over to my vinyl collection and flicked through to find a record, I slid the vinyl out carefully and placed it on to the player, putting the needle in place the song soon started.

"That kind of eliminates the problem" I picked up the two stocking my mum had prepared for us. As I walked back over to the bed Lizzie's eyes sparkled with excitement. I slid back into my Christmas pyjamas and joined her in bed as we began to open the little gifts my parents had got for us. We opened notebooks, stationary, small pieces of jewellery and perfume.

"I love everything, we need to say thank you" Lizzie pulled her phone from under her pillow and began to search for my mums number. This is one of the things I admire about her, she has only met my parents a handful of times yet still goes out her way.

"Thank you so much!" Lizzie squealed as my parents answered the phone. They talk through all the gifts, I occasionally pitched in but I didn't want the attention to be taken away from Lizzie making the effort to contact them.

"So what did Ingrid get you?" My mum questioned.
"We haven't gotten around to our presents yet" I replied.
"You'll have to let me know Lizzie" and with that we ended the conversation.

We agreed that our presents can wait to later as the Christmas Dinner was our responsibility. We began to get ready taking it in turns to use the mirror.

"Wow" I was mesmerised by Lizzie who had just turned from the mirror, look completed. I take her hand and give her a twirl, examining my beautiful girlfriend. She was wearing a simple black tshirt that was tucked into a glittery black mini skirt.

After having a brief dance with each other, the vinyl finished and we left my room hand in hand and walked into the communal kitchen living area.
We walked over to the kitchen and Lizzie delegated me to peel the vegetables as she chopped them into the saucepans.

"Oh come on! We will be listening to these songs all day!" I moaned as Lizzie had put on the same Christmas playlist that she has put on for the past week. I snatched the phone out of her hand and put on my playlist.