Part 12

I got woken up by the humming of cars going past my flat window, I don't normally hear the morning bustle however this morning I noticed my window slightly open and the nice cold morning breeze on my face. I look down to my left to see Lizzie lying next to me bare with her hair in a messy bun, she was still asleep. Looking down at her I smirked as flashbacks of the previous night came flooding back. It was a night of passion for the both of us but also something new for the both of us. 

It was almost as Lizzie noticed me staring at her as she began to stir in her sleep and as she did exposing more of her collarbone where I noticed a mark that I must of left. It was very obvious as it stood out as a purply red against her pale skin. Oh fuck I thought to myself but was also smug about it as I remember the exact moment I had given her the mark. 

I laid back thinking about the previous night wanting Lizzie to wake up when she was ready, not due to the amount we had drank but more to how late it was that we eventually went to sleep. However it was not long before Lizzie's grip around my waist got stronger as she pulled me into her as she awoke. 

'Good Morning' She exhaled, sounding a lot more awake than what I thought she would of. She rolled from the bed on top of me with both of our bare bodies touching each other. I drew lines with my nails along her back and I heard he sigh into my chest. We remained in this position for a while just chatting about party. 

'After the party was amazing as well' Lizzie lifted her head from my chest and looked in to my eyes. 

'You were amazing Lizzie' I mumbled as seeing her in her current position made me melt. I just wanted to be with her like this for the rest of my life. She kissed me before rolling off the bed and stood up. I admired every part of her body when giving her a smirk, my eyes kept meeting the mark to the side of her neck which kept giving me the same flashback as before. 

'Ing? Hello' She snapped her fingers in front of my face, waking me from my little daydream. I looked up to show I was now listening. 

'I said I'm going to the shower' She repeated herself, her accent still a little raspy as she had just woken up. I nodded to her as I placed my head back on the pillow staring at the ceiling hoping to start my daydream of the night before again. 

'Ingrid! what the hell is on my neck?!' I heard a frustrated voice come from my bathroom. My guess is she's just spotted the mark in the mirror. I rubbed my forehead as I stood up from my bed putting an oversized t-shirt from the floor over my head and made my way to my en-suite. I opened the door and let on the door frame. I made eye contact with Lizzie through the mirror as she pointed at her collarbone. 

'I'm not too sure if now is a good idea to ask you to be my girlfriend or not' I smirked as I walked behind her and wrapped my arms around her waist and rested my chin on her bare shoulder. Lizzie gave me a disapproving look through the mirror before turning around. The disapproving look turned into a expression of love as she help both of her hands to my face to give me a small yet meaningful kiss. 

'So that is a yes but I think you've got making up to do considering I have to now make sure my collarbone is covered up' She raised her eyebrows at me. I replied by saying that we will go on a date together that evening for me to make it up to her and also to celebrate the fact that we were officially together. 

'I am expecting a cup of tea for when I get out' She called as she shut the shower door. I turned my direction from heading back to my bed to towards my door. 

I got to the kitchen to see that it is still a bit of a mess from the party the night before so as I put the kettle on I cleared some of the things into a bin bag. I looked up when I heard the door to the kitchen open and a smug looking Naomi walking in.