Piaculum II

Piaculum II
-----

"We'll build our family away from this mess."

-----

"Kou Mukami is one of the most talented idols that have ever entered the entertainment world. It's been 10 years since the idol decided to leave the industry after he's announcement of getting married. Where is he now?"

"Look, Dear, it's on!" came the loud shout of her husband from the living room.

"Wait, let me finish slicing these apples up!" she answered.

They just finished lunch time and was about to enjoy family time in the living room. She wanted to have something to munch on while they do so and decided that apples are the healthiest option.

"But I wanted cake, " she mumbled, cursing her cravings.

She took the plate of sliced apples in her left hand and let her right support her back as her bulging stomach was too much of a weight that it could make her topple forward.

After a seemingly long walk from the kitchen, she finally settled next to her husband on the couch and placed the plate on the coffee table.

"What happened?" she asked.

"Well, I was hoping you'd tell me," the blond male chuckled, pointing at his closed eyes, "Blind husband, remember?"

"Daddy, Daddy! Look, it's you!" came the excited shriek of a six-year old as she furiously drummed her tiny hands against her father's thighs.

"Yes, Daddy! Look, look!" her twin that was seated on the ground near their father screamed in unison, slapping his legs with her left arm while the other pointed at the large TV screen.

"Ow, calm down girls," he hopelessly scolded, "Seems like they also forgot that their Daddy can't see."

His wife shook her head and faced the screen as well.

Currently, various clips of Kou in his youth was playing. His live performances, music videos, and even paparazzi pictures. Finally, the slideshow halted and Kou in the present was shown.

He was in their guest area, the walls and floor painted white. He was seated on a marble white seat with a table beside him that was adorned with white roses in a porcelain vase.

The male was wearing a proper white suit, a cane in his hand. He still looked the way he did in his youth. His curly blond locks were strewn around to frame his small face. His complexion had more color and his cheeks were tinted with a light pink hue. He looked like a cherub.

However, his eyes were closed, thick lashes casting a shadow that made it look even more voluminous.

"So, Kou, you've disappeared for so long and decided to finally reveal yourself. Why is that so?"

"Well," he radiantly smiled, "I never had a plan in doing so but paparazzis keep visiting our house late at night, scaring my kids."

"I hope that this will make them leave us alone," he continued, voice still cheerful despite the threat.

"Oh, I see," the uncomfortable woman gave a short laugh.

"Wow they really didn't cut that part out, huh," his wife commented, feeding their youngest sons with the apple she sliced.

"Well, they did say uncut so maybe they really wanted to milk my ever so glorious appearance," Kou bragged, gently picking his daughter, Evangeline, up from the ground and to his lap.