Interlude A

Hello there! It's your author, BKM

Hello there! It's your author, BKM. On my right is Mr. Steal-Yo-Girl and on my left is Mr. Ex-Reformed-Fuccboi.

I know that I'm the hottest man in the room so shhh.

Anyway,

I'm here to give you the brief summary of what had happened for the past 18 chapters. I know that it can be a 'lil bit confusing and I'm actually the person to blame. I worked on this series on and off so I lose track of the story flow sometimes. Sorry 'bout that.

So here's the summary:

It all started with MC and Laito breaking up after she caught him cheating with a skunk. Brokenhearted, she drank her tears away and ended up in the garden to spill her bitterness out by stepping on her journal repeatedly. There she met the Mukami who mistook her for Yui. Their meeting soon ended up in a chase that ended up with MC hitting her head hard against a boulder, courtesy by Yuma Mukami. Amidst the chaos, Kou picked up the battered diary for future reading.

MC woke up not remembering anything that had happened for the past months, right from the moment when she had gone to Kaminashi up to the point she met the Mukamis; Ruki, Kou, Yuma, Azusa, and Kaisei. Ruki Mukami contacted Karlheinz to tell him the casualty they had encountered. The assh*le then gave them new instructions and that is to take care of the girl, prevent her from knowing the presence of vampires, and not let her interact with the Sakamaki brothers. The Mukamis then formulated a plan and that is to pretend that they are the Sakamakis. Kou Mukami took the role of Laito's and acted as the boyfriend.

The plan went on smoothly but not until Yuma started to feel a sense of camaraderie towards MC. Soon, MC went back to school and that's when she met Reiji and Shuu once again. Reiji figured out that she lost her memories while Shuu's just perplexed that he was ignored by the girl and that she was with a half-breed. On the other hand, Laito heard MC and Kou's conversation and saw them kiss. He got so heartbroken that he went from soft boi to fucc boi again. It was also revealed that it was Reiji who planned the breakup of Laito and MC but it didn't work out nicely as he thought.

Weeks passed by and the Mukamis started their plan on provoking the Sakamakis. They offered Kou Mukami in a silver platter on their mansion where he talked to Reiji and Laito. The two then saw how the girl was completely different towards Kou-- like she was so lovestruck with him. This further fueled their anger towards the blond.

Consequently, the other Mukamis and MC went to the mall. It was revealed that Kaisei is MC's twin younger brother and that a certain Mukami is highly interested in him. Yuma somehow found out his feelings towards MC. This revelation of emotions also made Kou realize what he really felt towards the girl.

Their plan was obviously f*cked up at this point and Kou thought that it would be nice to completely f*ck it up. He announced to the entire world that MC is his girlfriend via a live broadcast of his concert. His confession triggered a memory of MC and it made her totally sure that she wanted to be with Kou for life.