Chapter 3

Chapter 3 Trying To Remember

-----

'Do I want to remember?

Do I want to forget?

Do I want to remember that I love you?

Do I want to forget that you don't love me?

Do I want to remember your touch, your warmth, your words?

Do I want to forget your betrayal, your lies, your trickery?

I honestly don't know.

If I do forget you...

Will you try to make me remember?'

-----

"I'm sorry, my beloved manager... Yes, yes... I promise to make it up to you so please? Let me stay here for a bit longer... Okay, okay... I promise! Thank you very much!"

Soft footsteps paced back and forth, heels lightly tapping the tiled floors. Her mind was gently nudging her closed eyes to open, eager to let her know where she was currently situated. Not sparing another second, she slowly opened her eyelids, blinking in order to adjust her vision to the bright light.

Artificial fluorescent light welcomed her cleared sense of sight, followed by the clear image of a white blanket draped over her body. In front of her was a view of a simplistic room. The walls were covered in a light brown wallpaper with golden trimmings designed on it. Soft-looking cushions littered around the area, partnered with a small table with a vase filled with blue roses.

"... You're awake?" an excited voice suddenly disrupted her lingering eyes.

The girl tried to sit up, only to lie back down to the comfort of her soft pillow. Her head sent out a pained distressed signal which didn't allow her to actually move any further. She just let her eyes follow the figure that was approaching her bedside.

The figure was a guy with light blonde hair and striking blue eyes. He was lean and tall in nature, as if he was some model. However, what she focused on was the beauty of his eyes.

"Woah, dude. You're really good-looking," she croaked out, making her cough afterwards.

The complimented male was surprised but managed to scramble out to fetch the girl some water from her bedside table. Pressing a button, the girl's bed was reclined upwards for her to be in a sitting position, "Here, drink this."

She didn't reply and instead downed the drink she was offered with. The man was a stranger and you know what they say about strangers, don't eat the stuff they give. However, this stranger is handsome and what he was offering was not really food so maybe, just maybe, she was on the safe side of things.

"... Where am I?" the girl finally asked once she was sure that her voice was not that of a dying frog.

"You're in a hospital... Don't you remember the accident?" the blue-eyed stranger asked, slightly tilting his head in an adorable way.

'Gosh, he's my type.'

"Well, if it's you falling from heaven and into my arms then no?" she answered, pulling out her finger guns towards the male's direction. "Aaaayeeeee."

The blond male snorted, suppressing his laugh with a small cough, "You're joking around so much so I'm going to assume that you're feeling fine." he smiled, staring directly at her eyes, "... I missed you so much."