Chapter I4

Chapter 14 I Don't Know What Love Is

-----

"Temptation.

There are times where we get tempted by the devil,

They say that it's sinful to be swayed by said temptation.

But I think that it's alright.

If it means that I'll be happy."

-----

"I didn't do it. I didn't do it. I didn't!" the girl exclaimed, backing away from Yuma.

She wasn't seeing anyone. She was just seeing her pain. Her regret. Her guilt. Thepain was crawling out her heart, eating her insides to the point that she wish for the sweet release of death.

"Hey! Talk to me!" Yuma forcefully grabbed her wrist, pulling her within arm's reach. The paperbag he was carrying fell on the ground and he gave no thought of it. He was more occupied--not worried-- of the bad fit she was having.

"No, no, no! It hurts! I don't want this pain!" she screamed, attracting the attention of the onlookers-- even those that were intrigued by the speech of the senile old man.

The girl tried to pull her hand away from the tall man no matter how futile it was. She was desperate to run away from the noise that brought her to complete despair.

"Please! Let go of me!"

Witches. Burning. Blasphemy. Demon spawns.

"I'm tired... Please..."

Those words are something she was familliar with. Each sylllable felt like a needle being ruthlessly stabbed against her heart. She couldn't do anything but let each needle sink in until she can't pull them out anymore.

"My heart hurts..."

She doesn't want this.

She just wants to end all of it...

She just wants to end herself.

"Look at me."

"A-and I don't know what to do. I don't know anything any--"

"Look at me!" Yuma forcefully grabbed her chin, making their eyes meet, "I'm real. 'Ya don't have to worry 'bout anythin' else."

Without much of a warning, the tall brunette pushed his head closer to hers and let their lips meet in a bruising kiss.

Yuma was nowhere near Kou's gentleness. Unlike the blond male's delicate touch, he vigorously pulled the girl to his sculpted body and firmly wrapped his arm around the girl's waist. One hand settled on back of the her head as he lightly nibbled on her upper lip. He was careful enough not to bite her lips with his fangs. He badly wanted to feel the insides of her mouth with his tongue but decided against it.

Reluctantly, he pulled away from her, admiring the girl's bruised lips and labored breaths. Her eyes were glossed with unshed tears as her cheeks were slightly dusted with a pink hue.

'That's better.'

"Let's leave this place."

"... Where will we go?"

The two stared at each other in silence, time seeming to have stopped.

With a light grunt Yuma whispered,

"... To the planet Venus."

...

"What?"

Instantly, Yuma pushed the girl off and ripped his clothes to reveal a sexy pair of women lingerie on his built body.

"I WANNA BE THAT GIRL UNDER YOU-- I WANNA BE THAT G-U-Y."

Everyone was seduced and died on the spot.

Except MC.

Because she's the best. Yuma grew bat wings and took MC to the planet Venus.

THE END.

Bkm ain't coming back. He's sorry but he just can't do it anymore. He feels like there's no one who even look forward to the updates. He's done with this sh*t.

... I'm sorry.

....