Chapter 24: The Way Home

Eli's POV

Eli's POV

Mia and I spent the next day in our playroom trying new things. And I must say I've decided to definitely have one built in our home.

It's now the morning for us to leave but my beautiful wife was still asleep. I was going to let her rest but we have a long flight back. If I could I'd strip down, crawl into bed with her, and just hold her. Unfortunately that can't happen and I need her awake. I tried to shake her arm to wake her but she just turned away from me instead.

"Mia baby. Wake up"

"No" she said into her pillow.

I laugh and smack her ass

"Mhm fuck...that's definitely one way to wake me up"

"I'm aware. Now get that cute ass up. We have to meet everyone at the airport in a few hours. If you're a good girl I'll have breakfast and coffee waiting for you"

"And if I'm bad?"

"I won't fuck you until we are back at home"

"As if you could last that long"

"I'm just as stubborn as you so I could do it if I really wanted to. Stop stalling and get up, Mrs. James"

"Okay, Mr. James."

I left the room going back downstairs to start on breakfast. Once I was done I saw my beautiful wife walking in looking sexy as she always does.

"You're staring, Eli" she said laughing at me checking her out

"Can't help it. My wife is sexy as fuck. You wouldn't believe all the nasty things I want to do to her"

"Well I know she can't wait for you to do them."

She bit her lip as she sat at the table.

"Tease..."

"I'm not teasing, My Love. Anyways how long until we have before we need to hit the road?"