Chapter 19: Italy

"Baby...have you seen my charger?" Eli asked as I finished packing up my suitcase.

"It's in my purse. Along with your wallet, passport, and keys. You left everything in the bathroom."

"I'm aware. And that's perfect. I left those there hoping you'd grab them. If I were responsible for them I'd forget them." He said chuckling to himself.

"So you just knew I'd grab them, huh?"

"Yes. Because you're responsible and think about the little things. I'd just try to remember my passport and buy anything else when I get where I'm going"

"Without your wallet? Such a man. Well I'm done so can you take my bags downstairs. Karri and King should be here soon."

"I still don't see why everyone else needs to come. I'd be fine with just you and me."

"Well my brother would never let me get married without him and Taz is your best friend. He should be your best man no matter if it's a big wedding or not."

"Yeah, I guess. I just want you to be my wife."

"Well you only have to wait less than 48 hours"

"That's 48 you're still not officially and legally at my mercy"

"Did you say at your mercy?"

"Yup" he said popping the P "once you're mine I'm going to fuck you so hard you'll feel me in you days later"

"Oh really?"

"Absolutely. I've got big plans for you Mrs. James" he says walking into the closet. He came back out with a black duffel bag I'd never seen before.

"What's in that?"

"Just stuff for our honeymoon"

"Stuff such as?"

"It's a surprise. Guess you better get your cute ass up so we can leave. The quicker I marry you the quicker I can use the stuff in this bag on you"

"Mhm...what the fuck are you waiting on? Bags man! Get them!" I say clapping at him. He laughs and grabs our bags. I follow him downstairs and I see everyone else standing by the door.

"You guys ready to get this marriage done?" Taz ask

"Fuck yes!" Eli and I both say in unison.

(15 hours Later)

We're driving up a long drive way. And when I say long I mean like at least a mile long. When we finally stop in front of a house my jaw is on the floor.

"Holy shit. Your grandparents live here?"

 Your grandparents live here?"

"Yeah...welcome to The Castle"

"Ya know I was expecting an actual castle"

"No, it's just a really big house. But my great...great great grandfather had it built and named it that. He went from being piss poor to being one of the richest men in the world. I guess he wanted to live like a king instead of how he did as a kid"