Chapter 1: Elijah James

Ok so I've decided to some what re-write this. If you've read it there will be obvious changes you'll see. I'm mostly just adding more details in certain situations and the progression of the relationships isn't so fast. This is all in hopes of an ending I actually like. It's why this was never finished. I hated every ending I wrote. I could've put one out but I didn't think half assing it was fair to y'all.
👏 So...
I hope you guys enjoy this even more...

I've been in Miami for a month and I'm bored out of my fucking mind

I've been in Miami for a month and I'm bored out of my fucking mind. The sex and parties use to be fun but with my birthday coming up, I've started to think about what I've done with my life. I'm turning 30 in a little over 4 months and what do I have to show for it?

Yes, I have more money than I know what the fuck to do with but what use is it if I'm miserable. I have plenty of "friends" but I'm positive most stick around just because I pay for everything. Honestly I know Taz and Ari are my only real friends. They're the only two people in the world who don't "Yes sir" me. I swear I could say the most ridiculous thing and these "friends" would tell me it's the greatest thing in the world while Ari and Taz will tell me to shut the fuck up. They are like my brother and sister. I've known both of them since we were all 7. Back when my family moved to the states from Italy.

"Aye E...you up man?" I hear Taz yell as he comes closer to my room.

"Yeah, bro. Why are you here so early?" I say more aggressively than intended.

"Just wanted to see if you were up and ready for that meeting with Emilio. Shits in like an hour."

I roll my eyes at the sound of that bitch boys name. Emilio fucknugget De La Cruz. If people actually had mortal enemies he would definitely be mine. I loathe that asshole with a passion. He's always been jealous that I've always been able to outdo him. Not really my fault though. He tries to cut corners but I do the hard work. My family has money but I've never touch a dime of it. I'm a self made billionaire and he's a trust fund prick. Anything I do he tries to do it and anything I have he wants it. He just fails so hard which is why I assume he hates me so much. It's crazy to think at one point we were actually kind of close.

"Unfortunately, I did remember. Remind me why I'm being forced to meet with him again?" I say. My annoyance dripping in my words.

"He has some "new project" he says you won't be able to say no to." Taz says also obviously annoyed as well.

"Fine. I'll go but if this is anything illegal I'm leaving. You know how he is and I won't let him drag me into some shit that I'll some how end up taking the fall for...again" I say getting up from my bed and heading into my bathroom.

"I'm right there with you. You know I never trusted that asshole even when you two were friends. Dude is just fuckin shady" He says as he leaves my room.