Bonus Chapter: The Kings

(As always I have to add this. This was the original introduction into the world of Lynn and King. The very first chapter I ever wrote about them before I wrote The Devil's Heir. I just rewrote the ending to this chapter so I hope you guys still like it.)

⚠️Violence⚠️

King's POV

I'd just made it home from picking my Little Monster up from my wife's idiot cousin's home when I heard her yelling. For anyone else that dangerous. For me it just means sex. I walked into my living room to see her and a few of my men standing there.

"Unfortunately for you my husband isn't here. I'm going to fuc-"

"Moye Serdtse" I say as she pulls out a knife. She turns and see me then smiles before putting her knife away and walking over to me. She takes Thor from me looking very pissed when she faces my men again. "Chto ne tak?" (What is wrong?)

"I'm going to kill that motherf-" she looked at Thor and stopped herself. We have a rule that no one curses, kills, or yells around him. She takes a deep breath and calms herself. "Your new lackey over there decided to "guard me" while I took a swim earlier and then ate the cookies I'd just made for myself. I was letting them cool off and when I came back he was finishing the last one. There were 12 of them!"

My wife is already a dangerous woman but when she's on her period...Lucifer help us all. Seriously...even I made sure to stay on her good side. If she wasn't so angry right now I would've actually laughed at her. But I'm not stupid and he's fucking dead for eating her sweets.

"Don't worry about him. I'll take care of it. I stopped and got you your favorite chocolates and ice cream. Why don't you go take a bubble bath and I'll put the Thor down for a nap."

"Aww, thank you babe!" She smiled, kissed our son, and handed him back to me. She looked at the man she was angry with and glared at him before walking away.

"Boss, she's crazy!" He shouted. Carlo stood behind him shaking his head.

Strike one

"It was just fucking cookies!" Carlo's eyes went wide knowing the rule on foul language in front of my child.

Strike two

"Car, take Thor to the kitchen."

"Yes, Boss." He said before taking him from me. Not only is he my 2nd but he's also my cousin so I know Thor is fine with him.

At this point the other men step away from the man in the center of the room. I step towards him slowly and his fear is finally showing. I love when it dawns on them that their life is probably coming to an end soon. Once we were face to face I look at him as he shakes.