Chapter 5: Good morning...Baby

⚠️⚠️⚠️
Sorry to have been gone so long. And I'm even more sorry this was never finished. I've written and rewritten the ending so many times but every time I read my endings I end up hating it so I just never post them. So I've decided to change up more of the actual story to get the ending I think is better so those of you who've read this will definitely notice the differences. I appreciate you guys being so patient!

-A.Michel'le
⚠️⚠️⚠️

Michel'le⚠️⚠️⚠️

Mia's POV

The next morning I wake up with something heavy on me. I look around and there's a big tattooed arm. It takes some time to get out of his grasp but when I do and finally stand up I'm almost brought to my knees from the soreness between my legs. Probably should've soaked in the tub after our shower time didn't go as planned.

After a hot bubble bath, I dry off, and get dressed. When I walk back in from my closet Elijah is still asleep so I walk to his side and poke him.

"Eli...wake up"

"Mhm..."

"Eli, wake up. Come on get up!"

I go to poke him but he grabs my arm and pulls me down. Before I know it he has me under him kissing me all over my face.

"Ok! Ok! stop." I say laughing

"Good morning, Baby. How did you sleep?"

"I slept great actually. How about you? And what's with calling me Baby?"

"Can I not? You didn't seems to have a problem with it last night when I was saying it between your legs."

"Yeah...well the way you man handled me I couldn't think straight."

"Is that your way of complaining?"

"Fuck no. I just gave you a compliment actually. But save the pet names for the next time when we're doing other things."

"Other things such as?"

"You making me speak other languages. Now get your ass up. I need coffee and to get to work"

"Can't we just stay in bed and I make you cum all day?"

"As great as that sounds, I can't. I have clients to see and you're going to make me late."

He bites my neck and jumps up when I try to hit him for it. After he dresses we have coffee together in my kitchen then both head to work. It was weird seeing as we were pretty much headed to the same place. Once I parked I walk up to my door to unlock it and I hear my name being called. I see Eli standing in front of his shop smiling at me. I walk over and he pulls me into a soul snatching, breath taking kiss. When he pulls back we're both out of breath.

"I just wanted to say have a great day, Beautiful."

"Mhm, thanks you too" I barely say from panting.