Chapter 26: Wedding Daze

Mia James

Mia James

It's been over a month since that horrible work dinner and we are in full big wedding mode. We're officially 1 week away from our wedding day and I'm so stressed. I finally finished my wedding dress. KarriLynn and everyone has asked to see it but hell no. I know the moment anyone else so much as breathe near it something bad is going to happen.

It's a slow day at the boutique so I sent the girls home early. Hell I might as well close up and head home to my man. We haven't really spent much time together in the last two weeks so I'm sure some alone time would be great. I'm pulled from my thoughts when I hear someone walk in. When I look up I'm instantly pissed.

"You have some nerve showing your face here"

"Why would that be? I thought you wanted to help me with my wedding?" Sophia Espinoza said laughing.

Bitch, I'd rather help you with your funeral...

"You're sister made it very clear there wasn't going to be any wedding. Based on the bruising under your eye I take it she "warned you" to stop harassing Eli and myself. Maybe I should call and ask her just to be sure...she is the boss right? The one who controls everything. Including you?"

"My sister doesn't control me!" she seethed

"Well from where I was sitting...next to Eli, she definitely controls you. So run along little girl."

Checkmate bitch

"You have quite the mouth on you. I can't wait to see you crying when Elijah and I get married"

"Delusional cunt. I can definitely guarantee I'm the only woman who will have the name Mrs. James. So let it go. I get it. He's great but he doesn't want you. Why try to force something that clearly is one sided."

"I'M NOT DELUSIONAL! He loves me! He always has. You're just clouding his mind. I'll allow this little game to continue until I'm ready to take him back. And trust me when I say I will have him back."

And with that she gave me one last smirk before laughing out the door.

I try my best to be a lady but I can't wait to fuck her up