Chapter 7: Good Boy

⚠️Sexual Content⚠️

Could she possibly get any sexier?
Apparently yes.

When she told me to show her how sorry I was admittedly more than happy to oblige. She kept her panties on but I could see she'd already soaked through them. I pulled them to the side and looked up at her.

"Looks like you really missed me"

"I di-ahh oh my g..." I gave her one long stroke of my tongue until I reached her clit. The way she moans when she feels my tongue ring just makes me want to please her more. I place her other leg on the other arm of the chair and moved her closer to me so she spread wide. I don't waste any more time before sucking on her clit. I swap out my mouth for my thumb and rub her while allowing her to fuck my tongue. I curve the tip of my tongue inside of her slightly causing her to gasp

"Non fermarti" (don't stop)

"Never Baby" I quickly replied back before she forced my face back between her thighs. I could sense how close she was so I focused on her clit and like a detonator she is set off. Unlike the night we slept together there was a gush of liquid against my face.

Once she'd calmed back down I smirked at her and looked at my shirt.

"Shit did I do that?" She asked blushing. Clearly embarrassed by squirting on me.

"Yes...yes you did. That was so hot"

"Really? But your shirt is ruined."

"I don't give a fuck. I'll walk around all day like this because it's you."

"Oh god please don't."

"Ok. I have extra clothes here so don't worry. So do you forgive me yet?" I asked and she leans close to me and kisses me.

"Si Papi"

"Good because I planned on taking you out and then showing you how sorry I am all night if you didn't. And are you speaking Spanish now? Do you only speak other languages when your turned on or angry?

"Sì, hai un problema con quello? (Italian: Yes, do you have a problem with that?)

"Not at all. Honestly it gets me hard hearing it so feel free to do it anytime."

I get cleaned up and change shirts. When I step out of the bathroom I see her looking at pictures on my bookshelf.

"That's my baby brother Asher" I say wrapping my arms around her waist and resting my head on her shoulder.

"You guys were such cute kids. You almost look like twins if not for the dif..."

"Different eye color. Yeah I know. He's actually a year younger than me. My parents didn't wait long after I was born to make him."

"Are you guys close?"

"Unfortunately yes." She laughs at me as I kiss her neck. "Other than Taz, Ari, another friend, and a cousin, He's one of my five best friends. We were inseparable as kids. He was always getting into trouble so as his big brother it was always my job to help him out. I can't even count how many times I took the fall for something that idiot did."

"That's sweet. Does he live here?"

"Yes, his house isn't far from mine. He handles things for the family as well but he usually travels for things I either don't have time for or just simply don't want to be bothered with. He'll actually be back in town this Saturday for my birthday. I'd love for you to meet him. I mean if you want. If you think it's too soon that's fine also."

"I'd love too. Seems like he's gonna have the best childhood stories"

"I will punish you if you even dare to try that shit. If you wanna know something about me just ask, Baby. Plus that little prick would embellish to make it sound worse."

"Ok well I'd love to meet him."

"Cool. I'll let him know." I go back to kissing her neck. "I love when you wear skirts and dresses. Such easy access to touch this pretty little pus-"

I wanted to at least fuck her before she had to leave but unfortunately we were interrupted when Ari and Taz walked into my office.

"Oh shit sorry." Ari said covering her eyes.

"It's ok. I was just leaving. I have to get back to work." Mia said as she tried and failed to pull away from me.

"But I wasn't done apologizing to you." I whispered in her ear.

"Vieni a trovarmi più tardi e ti farò perdonare. Ciao Bello
(Come find me later and I'll make it up to you. Bye handsome)

"I will kick them out and take you on my desk if you keep speaking like that." I smack her ass and she moans. I laugh and she take this chance to kiss my cheek.

"Whatever ELIJAH!"

"Ugh. No! Why can't I just go back to being called Papi like before?" She laughed and kissed me again before getting closer and whispering

"Comportati bene e puoi sentire il mio urlo!" (Behave and you can hear me scream it)

"Promise?"

She winks at me before leaving. I go sit at my desk and smile rubbing the armrest. I instantly think of the way Mia came in my chair. I hear a throat being cleared pulling me from my thoughts.

"Oh fuck I forgot you two were here."

"Obviously. So I take it she forgave you for the Tracey situation? Taz asked.

"Took a little convincing...but yeah she did. Speaking of Tracey how and why the fuck did she know about Mia?"

"Is that what the argument was about?"  Ari asked looking surprised.

"Yeah she said she came because she was told I had a new girlfriend. Which doesn't make sense because she literally didn't become my girlfriend until right before Tracey showed up. So who told her about Mia that quickly? And why would she ever think I'd get back with her"

"I told you not to marry her. That bitch has been crazy since you met her." Taz said laughing.

He's not wrong. I didn't see the signs because I thought I loved her. But looking at everything afterwards I realized how toxic she was and still is.

"Yeah well love is blind as fuck. But I need to know who's feeding her info on me."

"Moving on. Are you excited for Saturday?" Ari ask

"Yeah I missed AJ. It'll be good to see him."

"Yeah I'm sure it will be nice. But what about your parents. Excited to see them?"

"My par-oh fuck. They're coming with AJ to my birthday dinner this year. Shit I just invited Mia to join us"

My parents usually are to busy to visit so it was weird to hear they'd be joining us. Usually it's just my brother Asher and I alone for our birthdays. It's not a bad thing. We prefer it actually. My mom is kind of over the top so we enjoy our simple brother dinners we do every year.

"You may want to warn her then. Because you know how your mom is about the women you date." Taz said making me remember how she's treated any woman I've ever introduced her to.

"Yeah well I think Mia can handle herself. It's just one night..."