Chapter 27: Let's get married...again

So like I said if you've read this already there's gonna be slight changes.

*******************************************

AJ's POV

After leaving the club we all returned to the hotel. Kay, King and I rode in an Uber together. While the couples said their goodbyes I decided to go by the hotel bar while it was still open. Unfortunately there was nothing but old women and I'm not trying to find a cougar tonight. As I finish my drink, King walks in.

"You done defiling my cousin?"

"No but I'm done making out with my fucking wife" King said laughing

"I heard we're the only ones rooming together" I said to King. He rolled his eye and nodded.

"Hope you don't mind seeing my dick. I sleep naked" he stated way too calmly for my liking.

Seriously...
What does Kay see in him?

He smirks and heads towards the elevators. I decided to follow seeing as I'm clearly not getting laid tonight. Stepping onto the elevator I was happy it was only King and I until a man stepped inside. We both move so that we were behind him. I couldn't help but notice the guy had a gun tucked into the back of his pants. Glancing up at King, he clearly saw it as well.

I would've assumed he was an undercover cop but everything about this guy screamed shady. I could tell that he had to be either new or cheap. Frankly, it was none of my business who he was here for but he pulled out his phone and I saw a room number on my floor.

Once we made it to our floor he walk out into the direction that we need to go. We let him walk ahead of us as a maid stops and hands him something...which is weird. It's well after midnight. So why would she be up here at this hour?

As she passes I wink at her out of habit. I'm a natural flirt so I can't help it. Naturally she blushes but she then tries to put her head down. Which was weird. I reach our door but something else is telling me to watch that fucking guy. I look back at King and nod in the direction of the man who's near the end of the hall. He's on the phone with someone. Again I really wanted to let it go but he pulled the gun out of the back of his pants and grabbed a silencer out of his jacket.

What the hell is wrong with this guy?

You never take calls while working, he's out where we can clearly see him, and he's not even wearing gloves. His fingerprints are all over the weapon he's using so if he has to toss it he'll need to remember to wipe it. Which I'm positive he won't.

"You catch all that?" King asked.

"Yup. Something is up but I don't think it's us he wants."

I pull out my phone just as I open our door but don't step inside.