Chatper 11: 😁😜🤔🤭🤬

Once the fight started it was clear this wasn't a friendly match

Once the fight started it was clear this wasn't a friendly match. It took everything in me not to continuously roll my eyes at how sloppy her fighting style was. She's all over the place so it's clear she's never had any real training. Which is why I didn't want her and Taz training my brother.

We circled around each other then she ran at me. Once she took a swing at me I easily dodged and hit her in the stomach. I made eye contact with Eli and he shook his head warning me not to hit her.

Yeah yeah asshole I know

I let her catch her breath before continuing. She comes at me again trying to stick me in the corner. I decided to let her and she was able to get a few jabs in before I had enough and pushed her away.

She took a lot of cheap shots and tried to come at me but she's tiny so it wasn't hard to stop or dodge her. Unfortunately I remembered I had to let her win so I timed out her moves well enough to help her grab and pin me. If this were a real fight it would've been over quickly but I gave her a few minutes to think I was struggling before I tapped out.

"Yeah! She's not so tough. See the best woman won after all." she yell jumping up and down.

"Good match." I said trying not to "accidentally" punch her in the face.

"Thanks." She replied "E, did you see that?"

"Yeah I did. That was really good." He walked past her over to me and kissed me "but you were really hot!"

"Thank you baby" I said smiling at him.

"I'm gonna go take a shower" she said with clear annoyance in voice.

The fuck is her problem

She leaves and everyone else follows shorty after to the different areas of the house. Eli and I go to his room to shower. There was some light fooling around in the shower then more back in his room. I put one of his T-shirts on and he puts some boxers on. He grabbed my hands turning me towards him before speaking to me.

"You have no idea how beautiful you are to me."

"Thank you baby."

"No thank you. Thank you for not judging me and loving me for me despite who I am and what I do for a living."

He sits on the bed and pulls me onto his lap so that I'm straddling him. I'm only wearing one of his big tshirts with nothing underneath. His hands go under the shirt to my breast. He kneads them and rolls my nipples between his fingers. I push him down and kiss his neck until his back hits the bed. I pulled his shirt off of me just as one of his hands moves down my body until he reaches my core. The moment his thumb touches my sensitive bud my body jerks. His free hand goes to my ass as he firmly grips it but making me grind on him. I couldn't take it any more so I got up to grab a condom out of the bedside table where he keeps them.