Chapter 18: Lets Vibe

Mia's POV

Mia's POV

The next day I wake up and Eli is already gone. I grab my phone and it's already noon. Well Shit...I'll have to reschedule that doctors appointment. I blame Eli because by the time he was done with me it was around 2 am. I checked my messages and I had one from Eli

LOML💞: Sorry I had to leave early. Make sure you soak in a nice hot bath before leaving today. I left you something in the closet. I'm picking you up at 3pm for a late lunch date...or early dinner since I know you'll be so focused that you'll forget to eat. I love you! See you later beautiful. Have a great day.

After a painful walk to the bathroom I did as he asked and took a hot bath. He wasn't kidding about making me sore. After my bath I dried off and went into the closet.

He picked out an outfit for me to wear today?

It was actually very cute. He even picked out the underwear and shoes. Though I don't recognize these panties. Maybe he just bought them for me. I get dressed and headed to work.

After working for what felt like only an hour had passed, I get a text from Eli saying he was outside. He knows he's not allowed in my boutique while I'm making my wedding dress. I look at the time and it's exactly 3pm. I grab my things and lock up my office before heading out to see him leaning against his car.

"Hi baby." I say as he pulls me to him and kisses me hard.

"Hi beautiful. I see you're wearing what I picked out. Did I do ok?"

 Did I do ok?"

"Yea. You did great actually"

"So you're wearing everything right?"

"Yeah. Why?"

"No reason. Let's go."

Weird