Chapter 4: Ugh...Date

It's officially date night with Eli and I'm actually starting to get nervous. I haven't needed to do this is a long time. It took forever to find the perfect outfit for what may or may not happen so I hope he likes it.

Oh who am I kidding I look great.

The hardest decision was on what type of panties he might prefer. God this is why I don't go on dates. I'd just put on my shoes when I heard the doorbell.

"You're early" I said to Eli who just looked me up and down.

"Yeah well I wasn't taking any chances of something fucking tonight up or you changing your mind" I smiled and grabbed my clutch before leaving.

When we made it to the restaurant I noticed he made sure we sat in a private area. I internally laugh remembering what I'd said to him a few days ago about wanting him to make me cum at the table.

"This place is lovely, Eli. I've always wanted to come here but either never have the time or no one to join me" He smiles and takes a sip of his drink.

"Same actually. Thanks again for agreeing to this. You look incredible by the way. And I mean really, really incredible. I was expecting a short dress or skirt but this high split is definitely giving me inspiration to make this night a lot more fun"

 I was expecting a short dress or skirt but this high split is definitely giving me inspiration to make this night a lot more fun"

Shit...am I blushing

"Thanks. You look..." I didn't mean to bite my lip as I spoke but I did "...really good as well"

"Really? Thanks" he chuckled while I continue to check him out

"I have to ask. Do you own any shirts that don't cling to your muscles? They all just look like you could rip them if you flexed too hard"

"Yeah. I do but I just prefer my clothes to fit me properly" he replied laughing.

"They definitely fit...uh properly I mean"

"Look who's talking. I see you when you're outside or I go past your shop. I swear you walk around spraying your perfume just to mess with me. I swear I smell it even when I'm in my office"