Chapter 14: It's You and I forever

"Baby, let's go! We're going to be late!"

"How the fuck would we be late? We both know you gave me the wrong time just to avoid that exact thing" He said, laughing while laying on his bed.

Shit...how did he figure that out?

"I'd never do that, My Love. But if we leave now we can stop for coffee."

"It's funny that I'd make us late if we don't leave right now but you still have time for coffee, Mia..." He said smirking at me as we finally leave.

45 minutes later we're across town meeting with a realtor. We pull up to the first house and it's really nice looking on the outside.

As if perfect freaking timing, Eli gets a call so as we walk over to the realtor so he takes a few steps away and turns his back to us.

"Hi, I'm Krista Langston

"Hi, I'm Krista Langston."

"Thanks for meeting with us. I'm Mia and that is my fiancé El..."

"Elijah James. Of course" She says, as Eli makes his way over to us.

"You've heard of him?"

"Of course, ma'am. All of Miami knows of Mr. James. Why don't we get started?"

We spend the next 30 minutes going over every square foot of the property and I like it but didn't want to settle on the first place we see. I excuse myself to a bathroom but as I'm walking back I hear Eli and Krista in the kitchen talking. Well more her talking. I stopped to listen.

"So how have you been?" She asked

"Uh, great actually. Ya know...getting married."

I peaked around the corner and saw he was looking at his phone leaning against the kitchen island.

Good boy

"I can't believe that. Since when does Elijah James settle down?"

"Any man will settle down when the right person comes into his life. Lucky for me, Mia is that person and the only woman for me."

"Oh, come on. One woman can't satisfy you. Not the way you need to be satisfied. I remember how much you enjoyed my friend Lisa and myself together."

He looks up at her clearly trying to figure out how to respond.

"Look I know I was a man whore. I'm not ashamed of that. It's who I was, not who I am. But...that woman in there...my fiancé, is the greatest blessing someone like me could ask for. Not that it's anyones business but unlike the tabloids say it's not just about sex. And trust me she's ruined every chance of anyone else trying to please me like she does." I smile at that. "I'd pick her over you and your slutty friend any day. There's no competition there. But that beautiful woman has my heart. I'm hers and only hers so stop eye fucking me and do your fucking job or we can find someone else who can be more professional."