Chapter 12: Secrets

The next day Mia and I return to my house

The next day Mia and I return to my house. Taz kept me updated on Ari all night. I think it's time we tell everyone what's going on and to get some answers. I asked someone else to come over and I just hope Mia doesn't kill me for it.

"So where is she.?"

"Still downstairs"

"Okay. May I say you look really hot today, baby" She said looking me up and down.

I smirk and look at her. It's crazy how this woman can wear literally anything and look beautiful doing it.

"I was going to say the same

"I was going to say the same. How do you make my t-shirts look so damn sexy?"

"It's all in how I carry myself. Seriously fashion is simple. If I think I look good then I do. Plus this is comfortable. I might wear more of your shirts "

"That's totally fine with me just as long as I can see what's underneath" she laughs then kisses me.

"So let's go deal with this bitch so you can see what's under it"

"After you beautiful."

We go downstairs and meet up with everyone else. Mia says hello to the guys and I realize I should probably warn her.

"Elijah...you came for me" I heard Ari struggle to say until she saw Mia.

"What is she doing here?"

"She's my girlfriend and apart of this. Thanks to you. Now I have questions and you need to answer them."

"I'm not saying shit until the whore leaves.

Mia lunges at her but I catch her.

"Baby, calm down! I need to tell you something and you have to promise to stay calm"

"No!"

"Mia. I'm being serious. I have someone else meeting us here and I need you to relax. A big part of what I do is having to have meetings with people I hate. I need you to do this. If you can't then this..." I motion between the two of us. "...won't work."