Akko x Male Reader x Amanda x Diana: Easter Mess

Warning (?): This story will be quite suggestive in its content.

For all intents and purposes the characters in here are 18+ or older.

Summary: With Easter closer than ever you have been put in charge of planning the celebration. A job you take so serious that you're girlfriends can't help but worry about you. Sadly for them your devotion to make this the best Easter celebration Luna Nova has ever had triumphs over their call of reason. In exchange they come up that the best course of action is to reward you after the celebration for your hard work. The plan however is misinterpreted...a lot...

Word Count: 4225

~

"Make sure that banner stays up there! I don't want it to fall of like during practice again!"
The flying faerie's quickly went to the end of the giant Easter Banner to make sure the nails were bolted in shut.

"Diversify those colored eggs! Too much Red and green, too little purple and yellow!"
The giants were broken out of their transfixion, quickly realizing their mistake before coloring the remaining blank eggs with something other than the same two colors.

"How is chocolate production going?"
The small faerie pulled out a notebook as you took a sip from your tea that was given to you 3 hours ago.
"Just fine sir, we've increased production by 33% by removing the-"
Before it could finish their report you spit the tea strategically into the running trashcan.
"Remove?! What did I tell them about any adjustments without my permission! Come along I need to fix this before it becomes a nightmare."

As you walked out of the giant room with the faerie worryingly running behind you your mutual girlfriends at the entrance couldn't help but share grim looks.
"He's really taking it that seriously huh?" Akko said, garnering the attention of Amanda who was lounging on the railing. "Yup, I knew he could be intense but not this much."
"Although I can't help but appreciate his diligence I do feel he's being a bit too crash..."
Noted Diana as Amanda snapped up at her.

"Diana Cavendish? Not being happy with someone giving their all? Who are you and what have you done to our girlfriend!"
The blondish girl did not need to glance to know she was smirking at her.
"As much as it surprises you, yes. He's been doing this for almost a week long and I'm afraid he'll be exhausted too much to revel later thanks to his exhaustion."
"Man that sucks, imagine doing all this and then not being able to participate?"
Akko noted, slumping on the railing until a idea came up in her head causing her to launch up.

"Hey! If he can't participate in the celebration why don't we give him a gift to show it wasn't for nothing for him?"
"It is its own reward to help others. But I don't think either side would object to giving him a little something for his effort."
In but seconds Akko moved herself from Diana's right to between her two girlfriends, placing her hands on their shoulders and raising them up higher than usual.

"It'll be more than a little! We'll give him an easter he won't forget with just the four of us!"
Though curious Amanda was still cautious.
"Alright, what do you have in mind? And it better not be something similar to the work he's up to."
Akko dragged the two outside the room, wanting to be sure you couldn't hear them as she watched every corner with suspicion.

"It's simple really, both romantic and in theme with the holiday. While he's resting we convince him to go to one of the more private rooms around campus-keep in mind we will be dressed in long trench coats from the outside so he doesn't see the surprise." Diana and Amanda raised up an eyebrow, their thoughts fearing or hoping what they were thinking of Akko thought of as well. "Once he's in we'll drop the coat's, put on the ears and show ourselves in our cute bunny suits! He'll find us adorable!" While Akko was gushing over the cute pink onesie that would cover her from head to toe she found on the internet last week Amanda and Diana were thinking of another type of bunny suit...one way more suggestive with entirely different reactions from both sides.