Backrooms Entity Akko x Reader: The Yay Witch

A/N: A meme idea thought off and conceptualized in about 5 seconds, thanks 

Word Count: 1,5k

~

There was a careful step in your every move as you tracked through the seemingly unending amount of yellow rooms, trying desperately to find your way back home in this empty void.

But it wasn't empty, not completely much to your detriment as these monsters, these entities seemed to want to hunt you down with every breath you took. You had barely survived most of your encounters by now, and you were afraid the luck that allowed you to do so was running out. Still, you didn't want to give up to despair just yet. There had to be a way out.

Your thoughts were interrupted by the sounds of heels click-clacking throughout the area, the echo making it sound like it came from everywhere, or could even be right beside you.

Something the creatures of these rooms were more than capable of.

Hiding in the more shadowed parts you waited for whatever was near to pass you by, it wasn't foolproof. But this has worked with decent success over the other options.

You couldn't help but be confused as you saw a girl skip by...and that was it. Just a teenage girl of around your age humming a cheery song while casually walking around, wearing what looked to be some kind of witch outfit with an oddly short skirt. Safe for that she almost seemed to be of east Asian descent, Japanese you would guess. Her red eyes were the only unique thing you could point out beyond the outfit.

Shaking your head you locked your comfort away, the monsters could look innocent as a simple trick to lure you into a false sense of safety. This girl could be no different, like that funny dog with the phone that upon walking to would summon a palish creature that almost got you.

A small sigh of relief left you as the girl passed you by, her clacks and hums fading away and your safety once again secured. Waiting a bit longer you walked out of the shadowed part, intending to move on when you turned the corner to look right into the girl's red eyes.

"Hi!" She greeted quite casually. "I haven't seen someone like you before, the name's- hey, where are you going?"

Not looking back you ran as fast as you could, hoping to outrun the entity before she could wrap you in her hold. You came to a startled stop however as you heard music, familiar music.

A creature, red and small with no arms began to slide over to you. Almost cute if it wasn't so intent on hurting you with its ear-piercing music. You tried to turn back, only to see that the girl had caught up to you...painting like she used all of her stamina and having to keel over.

You looked in horror as the small creature had caught up to you in your boxed state, knocking you to the ground and preparing to deal the final blow when...the girl saved you.

"No! Bad spaceman, go back to being irrelevant!" She yelled, the entity looking at her for a moment before literally popping away.

Smiling triumphantly the girl helped you back up, her touch not doing anything to you at all beyond getting you back on your feet. "You're ok right?"

Shakingly you nodded. "Y-Yeah, w-who are you?"

"I'm Atsuko Kagari, but Akko is just fine too!" She transformed the hand she used to help you back up into a handshake. "I tried to tell you that earlier but then you suddenly ran off, but I can understand, you wouldn't be the first human to be scared even if I only mean well

You raised an eyebrow. "Human? Are you telling me you are...native to this place?"

Akko shrugged. "I guess, I've been living pretty good here."