Fantasy Witch Sucy x Male Reader: A useful and Loveable Fool

Fantasy AU

Summary: Sucy has always been an isolated creature. One who wishes to just be left alone and tend to her mushrooms. Yet no one gets her message and keeps on bothering her. It's an annoying game for Sucy especially when she has to waste her precious ingredients and time to get rid of the newest doofus. One day you show up at her door but before you can join the other idiots who insist on crossing her path you prove yourself...useful.

Word Count: 3022

~

Sucy wasn't a very sociable person.

She didn't consider herself some loner who would end up lost in a forest and then get corrupted by some forbidden item that promised revenge and riches untold.

But neither did she see herself as someone who would go out of their way to join a merry band of idiots that would in their calamitous exploits save the world from the latest century's great evil.

Sucy was...Sucy. And that attitude made it predictable for her as a witch to live an isolated life in the swamps of whatever kingdom laid claim to it, she didn't particularly care for politics and neither did she care about anyone's authority. One of her quests is beating the inevitable-death, and in the meanwhile she might as well defeat it's nefarious brother, taxes.

And life was good for Sucy like that. She had her mushrooms, an inhospitable environment to find all the ingredients she needed gathered in a day and no one to bother her.
Oh how much she wished that last one was true.

You see, despite being smack dab in the middle of nowhere Sucy has the unfortunate luck of getting unwelcome visitors whenever destiny feels like it.
She vividly remembers the first time, before she ever thought of preparing herself for any unwanted guests. Again, Sucy was not a loner and thus toyed around with the idea of inviting over the few that would visit here accidentally for some tea and to mess with them. Oh how she loved her pranks back in the day.

But when she came back from her latest gathering in the swampy forest she found some hot-shot knight ruining her mushroom garden for no good reason. It wasn't like the knight had any reason to begin with as the second Sucy reprimanded him he started to attack...before Sucy splattered the acid frog juice on him, what a waste of resources...

It took forever to get her garden back up again, not even the junk the knight carried around could make up for the lost mushrooms that had only just begun their age long growth. Once it was finally back on track she made sure no one could easily destroy it so easily again by placing a magic field around it, one which would also alert her after shocking any trespassers. Sucy wasn't one to fall for the same trick.

Now whenever she would get another unexpected visitor she would make sure to scare them away as soon as possible, most couldn't be trusted anyways and had no use to her. Whether it was scaring them or throwing some lethal or not so lethal potions at them-anything goes to keep Sucy's mushrooms safe. And for a while things seemed to go relatively back to normal, of course life had to punch her as soon as Sucy had decided to go on a particular long field day. Then coming home to a untouched garden but a busted in door to her house.

Sucy did not know what to expect in there, she still prepared for the worst. Holding her most dangerous potions and wand to strike, yet not even she could prepare herself for the horror awaiting her.

Another knight this time with a girl in some regal ditzy clothes...or just barely considering they were about to procreate on Sucy's bed. Least to say she did the world a favor that day in exchange for the sanctity of her bed. Even after scrubbing it hours long she just decided to burn it entirely with the remains of her latest intruders. Having to take weeks out of her busy schedule to get her house back in order and create a new bed.